• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Away game buses?

Hello Bandit,

I echo what the others have said. I personally enjoy the big time games. Sorry folks for bringing this up again but it was nice to see the men in orange and black silence the blue of Kentucky a few years ago. Actually 58K people were real silent for a while. It was fun to be at a game like that. We were treated very well also from the fans. I think it is a win win for ISU. I believe we put some hard season ending injuries on a couple of the Kentucky players.

Please post Bandit. Its good to share comments and suggestions. Thanks for being a Bengal Fan!

homegrown said:
Does anyone know if there will be buses for any of the away games this season? If so, we really should advertise and get a full bus and support our team! Any info would be great! :thumb: I know earlier this year there was some talk about big screens and parking lot parties for those people who can not travel to the out of town games. Anything in the works? I would like to help in any way. Good things are coming! Go Bengals!!! Oh, wondering if we know what time the Nebraska game is scheduled for?

This thread got hijacked, so I'm bringing it back to topic -

Yes, there will be buses for Bengal fans - short buses! :stir:

I know Fletch, Are you the same one from sportsboards? If so, we go back a ways on these things. Always have enjoyed your post, if that is so. Thanks!

up for the challenge said:
scooter - short or long buses, we will be there in the orange and black gear.

You are all great Bengal fans! It refreshing to see this...to me. I miss it.

Bengal Roar,

I enjoyed your post. My interest is the kids and if they like these games it's OK with me. I just thought it was a tremendous task to ask of them. I'd take Nebraska over Kentucky in football every time, not so in basketball. I did enjoy your last sentence in the paragraph, "I believe we did put some season ending injuries on a few Kentucky players though". That was my main point exactly. I do like most everything about Idaho period, even Boise State. I'll get some crap on that one for sure!

Last year we knocked Washington State's QB out of the season for a number of games, and we also lost a wide receiver for the season with a knee injury. Interestingly enough, it was BYU's (my alma mater) cheap-shot linebacker that took out our punter in our game at Cougar Stadium. However...we don't have to play BYU to find cheap-shot opponents...it's called the Weber game.

Agh, agh, agh votb, be careful with whom you direct that "cheap shot" word. I caught hell on that and I didn't really mean it that way. I took it back and said "opportune shots", :) Am I reading it right, that you think it is pretty common? I've enjoyed your remarks on the other thread as well.

Bandit said:
Agh, agh, agh votb, be careful with whom you direct that "cheap shot" word. I caught hell on that and I didn't really mean it that way. I took it back and said "opportune shots", :) Am I reading it right, that you think it is pretty common? I've enjoyed your remarks on the other thread as well.

It wasn't just a cheap shot...in hoops play it would have been a Flagrant-2...Ejection.

The boosters are planning a bus for the Montana game. They didn't have any details yet, but will get back to me. We have really got to get some interest sparked and get some fans on that bus or it will be a bust like last year. Not enough people signed up for it. I let them know that I thought there was some people interested from the bengal den and that we would spread the word. Also, they are getting in touch with the away game schools about our designated tail gate party areas so we can represent! Good things a coming! Go Bengals! Oh, me and my other family members ordered our flag for the home games. I think that is a great idea! Good job Jerry! :thumb:

votb said:
Last year we knocked Washington State's QB out of the season for a number of games, and we also lost a wide receiver for the season with a knee injury. Interestingly enough, it was BYU's (my alma mater) cheap-shot linebacker that took out our punter in our game at Cougar Stadium. However...we don't have to play BYU to find cheap-shot opponents...it's called the Weber game.
it was also at the Byu game that Josh Cutler injured his shoulder. He is doing well now.

Maybe, hand out flyers to the fans and student body when entering Holt Arena during the first home game. Maybe, have an announcement at half time. They can sign-up at a designated area within Holt Arena during the game. The fans that go to the home games will be the fans wanting to go on a chartered bus for away games.

Oh yeah, I want to go on the bus and watch Nebraska and ISU ! Who scheduled this one? Nebraska must have wanted a light scrimage before a big game like OSU. I guess they will get TV income, if it is televised.

Latest posts

Back