• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Bears volleyball!

That's fantastic. Beating some proper division I teams as well.

Maybe we should send the football team to China next pre-season.

The Bears had a great week of volleyball this last week. The win on Saturday was a big win and a incredible match to watch. With that said, the match Tuesday night will be a great match for everyone to go see. Colorado State is 13th in the nation and is a very good team. Being a Colorado Volleyball fan and not sure who to cheer for but I know it will be a good match to go watch. I would love to see tons of support for the Bears at Butler-Hancock on Tuesday. So what do you say, let's pack the gym Tuesday night!!!!

Hats off to the vb team. Its a shame we don't talk about them more. I for one will try to remedy that on my end. I need to be positive!!

Once again, uncfootballrules, you're right. I'm going to try and follow your example, and talk about volleyball more and football less.
So...is there any way we can replace the football coaches with the volleyball coaches? :)

http://uncbears.com/sports/w-volley/index

uncfootballrules: you'll find all you need there. Everybody brings something different to the table.

Kenzie Shreeve, Ashley Lichtenberg and Breanna Williams are the big hitters.
Allison Raguse and Taylor Smith are the high-flyers.
Breanna VanDerMost, Amanda Arterburn and Jaclyn Bruns are the defensive studs.
Lauren Carter is the senior captain and the setter -- the "quarterback" of the team.

Come out to a match. They're a lot of fun ... and Lyndsey Benson's got them getting better every match. We're next home against Montana State on Thursday, Oct. 23.

6-2 in the conference and alone in first place. That is what I am talking about. Great job so far girls - keep the momentum going. Damn proud of you!!

Latest posts

Back