• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Benavides Injury Update

CAL BENGAL FAN

Andrew Benavides is back in the hospital with no feeling or movement to his lower body.

According to Andrew... He was having a great 7 on 7 practice yesterday in Holt Arena. The only thing he says that could be a cause/factor was a diving catch attempt that landed him backwards then a somersalt. He went home afterwards, ate and went to bed. Andrew states that he woke-up at 2am and was not able to feel or move his lower body. He started to freak-out and screamed for help. His roommate phoned 911 and Andrew was taken to The Pocatello Emergency Room via ambulance.

If anyone wishes to visit Andrew: He has been transfered to The Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls (Room 515). Andrews Cell # 916-221-8997

Some good news; His Neurosurgeon stated that his muscles are responding and not going limp. Should be able to return to Pocatello if his status continues to improve for more physical therapy.

That’s terrible news. I’m glad it’s nothing too serious. We tailgated with his family at the Utah State game last year and I know he’s in good hands. Bengalcub is right, he is a warrior and I hope the rest of the team rallies behind him.

attended practice today for a few minutes and saw AB walking on the sidelines assisted with a pair of crutches. He seemed to be in good spirits as he was laughing and joking with other players. Not really sure what is wrong with him and i am sure i speak for the rest of us when i ask if anyone has any updates?

Latest posts

Back