• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Bengal B-Ball Features 4 Walk-Ons

skippy57.0

Kellis Robinett reports that Idaho State's basketball team has four walk-ons, including a 6-9 JC forward from Memphis who is ineligible this year, Kyle Miller from Century, guard Todd Starks, who scored 27 points in the Tennessee 2A state championship game last year, and Mike Lacey, a 6-3 guard who averaged 8.5 PPG for Northwest College in Wyoming last year:

http://www.pocatelloshops.com/new_blogs/kellis/?p=4374

Skippy, I heard Kelvin Krosch from Mackay who is playing ISU
football is going to play ISU basketball. Do you know if that is true. Have you seen him play
BB? He is 6'6" and plays point guard. That would be an awesome move on Joe's part to get him. I really didn't realize you could even play two sports. Any info you have would be appreciated.

I have not heard if Krosch is also going to play b-ball. Perhaps Frank can enlighten us. It would be tough for him to play a huge role, given that football season lasts well into November and he would miss some early games, but I have seen football players make contributions on the b-ball floor later in the season.

I haven't been given his name or anything for the roster, but I can find out. Sale' was the last person to do both.

ISUSID

Next question (with four walk-ons or even three) does ISU have any members on the current roster or the most recent recruiting class who are not a part of the team this season?

Yeah, he's been around. In fact, I saw him the other day. And he's got some skillz, man! I've seen them play in pick-up, he's everywhere. And very enthusiastic, too!

Latest posts

Back