• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Bengals are for real!

votb

If you don't think the Bengals are for real...you've been missing a lot. ISU has now won six of their last seven games after tonight's 88-71 win over Portland State. They are alone in 4th place. Tonight Ethan Telfair led the way with 35 points...Geno Luzcando had 17 and true freshman Chivichyan hit three-of-six 3-pointers. ET could be in the running to be the best point-guard ISU has ever had, with still another year to play. Luzcando is just a sophomore who is a remarkable athlete and amazing defender, and who has two games this year where he was a perfect 10-for-10 from the floor. Chivichyan, a true freshman, leads the team with 44 3-pointers this season and by the end of his career may be a more accomplished shooter than Lawrence Butler and Willie Humes.

Wanna see for yourself? Sacramento State will be in Holt Arena Saturday night at 7:00. See you there...

GO BENGALS!

I, too, am super impressed with this team. I'm in awe of how far they've come since the beginning of the season. If someone were to have told me they'd be where they are now, after the UVU game, I'd have laughed at them. Telfair is simply the best PG I've ever seen at ISU in less than a full season. The sky is the limit for him. I'm so happy for Bill Evans. While I don't know him well, everyone I know that does know him well, speaks quite highly of him. I've got big hopes for the rest of this year, but it's always fun to look to the future.. Baring unforeseen problems/injuries, can you imagine what next year will look like with 1 or 2 solid JUCO recruits to replace Hall and Wilson? Those of us that have been long term fans owe it to these guys, and their coaches to convince people and former fans to come back out and see a few players that don't come around too often. This year has been a big breath of fresh air, and I am truly greatful and appreciative to everyone that has made it a successful year, from the players & coaches, all the way down to the support staff and trainers. I've had the best time at ISU games this season in 10+ years!

I would like to also point out that we are playing without a starter, and have been for 6 games. Before his shoulder injury, and now I think his wrist, Ali Faruq-bey was the teams second highest scorer. He's a VERY productive player all around.
This is a loaded team!

I have to go down to Poky and watch this team. They have really come together and it sounds like Evans has recruited some nice talent. Tip of the hat to Evans for recruiting these kids to ISU.

Some of the biggest improvement is with the bigs. Shooting, rebounding and defense is way better IMO.

I am really impressed with how the young players are developing. The team has good depth and players like Nakken, Lennox, and Topalovik are all filling significant roles on the team. To be honest, I was really down on this team early (the Westminister game was appalling and the lost to Utah Valley worse). But my how things have changed. They are moving the ball, playing defense, helping each, rebounding. It has been a long time since I have been this excited about ISU men's bb (and I watched both Humes and Butler play).

Latest posts

Back