• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Bengals get new player!

votb

This is right out of Frank's game notes for Boise State...

"With Idaho State sitting with just four post
players on the roster, the Bengals have turned
to a football player for a helping hand, and we
know he has good hands. Six-foot-six receiver
Kelvin Krosch will join the program as a forward
after catching six touchdowns last year, including
four in the last two games of the season.
Krosch, from Mackay, joined the team for film
session on Monday, and observed practice. He
will have his first time on the floor on Tuesday.
He isn’t new to hoops however, as he was
strongly recruited out of Mackay High school
where he played point guard until his senior
season, when he moved into a swing/power
forward position.
He becomes the first football player to cross
over to the basketball team since the 2003-04
season, when Sale’ Key played in 16 games
for the Bengals, averaging 0.9 points and 1.0
rebounds in six minutes of action. Ironically,
Key also was assigned the same number that
Krosch was...#32."

Are you kidding me! This is exciting news...I posted a couple of years ago that I had heard he wanted to play 2 sports and I actually watched him play during state basketball tournament and he is FUN to watch! Hopefully he still has what it takes to help the Bengals. Good Luck, Kelvin!

Latest posts

Back