• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Best Of Luck From a Coug

GrnXnham

It turns out that we both lost today. Our starting QB was injured during the game and will be out for 6-10 weeks. Personally, I would have rather lost the game than have that happen. There are not a lot of Coug fans celebrating tonight. Did you lose Tavoy to injury also? Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Best of luck to you guys for the rest of your season. I think you'll win some games. There were a few bright spots on your team. I like your QB. He showed remarkable poise for a first outing. And Rumble (perfect football name) looked good as well.

Go Cougs and Go Bengals!

Thanks, I hope you guys make some noise in the PAC 12, I have always rooted for WSU.

Tavoy appears to have a deep sprain rather than a break (preliminary report).

I was hoping that Eastern Washington would have beaten your arch enemy Washington, almost.

I didn't see the ISU game because it wasn't on TV, but based on the stats it appears that things look promising for us. And I think we have a pretty good shot of winning against Western State and No. Colorado. It appears that Washington State's made a lot of strides since last season as well, and they may not have to fire their coach at the end of the season.

I don't understand the optimism. They dropped 60+ on us. How many times has that happened over the last 10 years?

I think it's a case of looking at the glass half full, bhumble. The defense wasn't good, but the offense was much better than it had been. Go and listen to the Kramer interview that the KPVI guy put on here. Kramer makes no excuses for the defense and admits it wasn't good. He also puts to rest the notion that the defense was good last year, calling it a myth that it was. ISU ranked 90th in defense nationally, and was near the bottom of the Big Sky.

Regarding your question, teams have scored more than 60 points 3 times over ISU in the last 10 years. 2 of those times were under Zamberlin. There's also been a lot of 50+ points dropped on ISU in the last 10 years.

2010: Georgia 55 ISU 7 (Zamberlin)
2009: Oklahoma 64 ISU 0 (Zamberlin)
2008: Weber 59 ISU 27 (Zamberlin)
2007: Oregon St 61 ISU 10 (Zamberlin)
2003: BSU 62 ISU 0 (Lewis)

Latest posts

Back