• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Big Sky Preview

jon

Hi guys,

I have put together a little preview on the Big Sky (well, a big one!), if anyone is interested. I pretty much wrote about anything I could think about (order, conference tournament, all-conference teams, top newcomers, predictions, etc)... so if you like the Big Sky, I think and hope you'll enjoy! Would love to hear any thoughts -

http://www.bigskybball.com/2013/11/the-most-comprehensive-big-sky-preview.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks!!

Awesome Jon, very thorough. I left you some comments at the end about Idaho State. Ajak Magot reinjured the stress fracture in his foot, will have surgery and will be out 4-6 weeks. Also, ISU has dramatically changed its offensive philosophy. It will be interesting to see how it plays out against better competition, but it certainly was a hoot to watch Monday night.

I saw your comment, thanks for that... I had missed the news on Magot, that is a bummer. Thought he would be a nice defensive anchor for them... hopefully he can come back healthy by conference time, or at least close to it.

Evans did say he would work to pick up the pace a bit, but I certainly didn't expect that! They should be small again, and this time they have experienced and talented guards (now that Sanchez and Hansen have a year under their belts)... so it will be fun to watch if they keep that up!

Latest posts

Back