• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Big Sky week 3 predictions

BengalSapper

Eastern Wash. (0-2, Road: 0-2) 24
Montana (1-1, Home: 1-0) 28

Minot State 7
Montana St. (1-1, Home: 1-0) 49

Northern Colorado (0-2, Road: 0-1) 17
Idaho St. (1-1, Home: 1-0) 35

Northern Arizona (1-1, Road: 0-1) 35
Portland St. (1-0, Home: 1-0) 14

Sacramento St. (1-1, Road: 1-1) 35
Weber St. (0-2, Home: 0-0) 28

BengalSapper said:

Minot State 7

I hope your wrong about that Weber pick

Just got word today that EWU RB Mario Brown has been suspended for the Montana game because he got into a fight and threw a punch in the South Dakota game.

BengalSapper said:

Minot State 7

My picks this week...

I don't like the Eagles. Had too many issues with Eagles (not necessarily EWU Eagles) in my years. My kids went to Centennial HS & their colors are the same as Montana's. Also, saw a couple of Grizz fans running around the Boise mall last week, didn't see any EWU fans.

Grizz 24
Eagles 14

No disrespect to Minot, but they minot show up. I like the 'Cats.

Minot St. 10
Montana State 63

Homer pick.... ISU are the Bengals. My high school was the IF Tigers (that was 4 lifetimes ago). Obviously, team colors are the same (my Tigers and ISU"s). I'm reaching, but gotta stay with the Bengals...

ISU 24
N. Colorado 14

Portland State has the Lumberjacks in Portland. I went to Portland this past summer for a wedding and had a wonderful time at the beach in Lincoln City. I'm going to the mountains this weekend to cut & split some fire wood. Not looking forward to that. Would rather be shopping at Trader Joe's in Tigard. Oh ya! "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I work all day..." This is a score fest...

Portland St. 14
NAU 10

Sac. State caught Oregon State flat footed in week one. I don't think they catch Weber flat footed. That said, I really am not fond of Weber State. Back in the day, I thought they played, well, not as clean as they should. Again that was 4 lifetimes ago. This pick is more about Weber than Sac. State...

Sac. State 28
WSU Wild Cats 17

It's my logic and I'm entitled to that. Your thoughts?

Eastern Wash. 27
Montana 28

Minot State who cares
Montana St. a high number

Northern Colorado 21
Idaho St. 45

-big human gets the program turned around quick and wsu/isu rivalry becomes a game to look forward to. :nod:

Northern Arizona 38
Portland St. 28

Sacramento St. 41
Weber St. 42

For what it's worth (not much, I'll admit) I'm going with the following:

Montana over EWU, 24-14 Grizzlies at home.

Montana State over Minot State, 35-9 Gotta be lopsided

Weber State over Sacramento State, 31-21 Hornets back to the old grind.

NAU over Portland State, 31-17 Why not?

and, go ahead and hit the bullseye I'm wearing.......

Northern Colorado over the Bengals, 34-31 in OT.

UNC has got to be very hungry for a victory after their season's start. ISU finally can get to a record with more wins than losses, even if it's 2-1. But, will we let some of our weaknesses and mistakes cause us just a little more trouble against a Big Sky team - even if it is the Bears?
This can be a defining game for the new ISU season and they really need to win it. I hope my prediction is wrong. Go Bengals!

Bengals will pick up a win against UNC. The Bears have major problems, including hiring a coach late that was not their first (or second) choice. They are having trouble locating any stand out players, and the Bears are as depressed and unenthused as the Bengals are excited and motivated.

ISU is in a better spot than UNC, and are playing at home. The Bengals will pick up a much needed Big Sky win.

weberwildcat said:
Eastern Wash. 27
Montana 28

Minot State who cares
Montana St. a high number

Northern Colorado 21
Idaho St. 45

-big human gets the program turned around quick and wsu/isu rivalry becomes a game to look forward to. :nod:

Northern Arizona 38
Portland St. 28

Sacramento St. 41
Weber St. 42

We held Colorado State to 33 points, how will ISU score 45 points? Are you suggesting ISU's offense is more high powered than CSU's? UNC out scored CSU 14-3 in the 2nd half of the game last Sat. And no, they didn't pull their 1st string. Isn't your stud returner hurt?

weberwildcat said:
Northern Colorado 21
Idaho St. 45

This would be beneficial to both programs. A late season date should push this game along... no competition with Idaho-BSU or Utah-BYU will only benefit the rivalry.

Now, get to work on that trophy.

biobengal said:
weberwildcat said:
Northern Colorado 21
Idaho St. 45

This would be beneficial to both programs. A late season date should push this game along... no competition with Idaho-BSU or Utah-BYU will only benefit the rivalry.

Now, get to work on that trophy.

:thumb:

i dont like that our game is mid season but the next 4 yrs it is back to where it belongs, week 11!

http://www.weberhoops.com/stats/football-schedule.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KPVI Bengal Fan said:
Beardown, I'll say it. Yes, ISU has a better offense than CSU.

Bengals 43
Greeley H.S. 17

Okay! Well, your high powered offense should be fun to watch. Greeley H.S. Better watch out!!

Beardown, I'm sitting inside Holt Arena. There is 4:49 left in the game and the Bengals have already scored 50 on your might Bears. Who's better now?

Latest posts

Back