• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

BigSky week 2

luckyintheorder

CP @ San Jose St -- I can see CP winning this one... Crazy

NAU @ N Dakota -- NDU

PSU @ Wyoming -- Cowboys spank

UIW @ No Colo -- UIW

Weber @ No Iowa -- Panthers and Brody over Wildcats

Idaho @ Nevada -- Would anyone be surprised if Vandals win? Not sure their D is good enough to get stops so leaning Pack

Kats @ SDSU -- Whew! Game of the Day. Think we already saw the best defense in the land but SDSU knows how to stop the run and option. Tough road loss for Kats

ISU @ Utah St -- Aggies

UC Davis @ Oregon St -- DJ throws 3 picks but OSU wins anyway..

Griz @ Utah Tech -- Not sure Griz are for real yet but this one should go their way

Texas AM Commerce @ Sac St -- Bee's win.

Besides our game, which i will painfully enjoy, will be that MSU vs SDSU battle. Also will keep eye on UI vs Nevada. Our cable company fighting with Disney/ESPN so no ESPN programing which is pissing me off(even on computer cause of internet). No Texas vs Bama. Go Eags!!

Latest posts

Back