• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Bik Sky Champions! Congrats to Lyndsey Benson

Brian

Staff member
UNC wins 3 games to 1 and heads to the NCAA championship tournament.

We will probably get a PAC-10 team (or another high ranked team). Be nice if they got to go to the Omaha Regionals.

I guess all the naysayers talking about how UNC can't compete in D-I need to eat a little crow

From UNCBEARS.com:

Now, the Bears will move on to their first NCAA Tournament, where Northern Colorado athletics will be represented on a national stage as a Division I team for the first time. The NCAA Tournament Selection Show is scheduled to air live at 1 p.m. (MT) Sunday on ESPNEWS.

All fans of Northern Colorado athletics are invited to attend a Selection Show watch party with the team at Old Chicago (2349 W 29th St.) and to come out earlier (around 10:45 a.m. MT, outside Bishop-Lehr Hall) to congratulate Benson, her assistant coaches and players as their team bus arrives back in Greeley from Denver International Airport.

Well, after the commercial break I thought we might get the Omaha group but not to be. To Minneapolis and a date with PAC-10 Washington.

Good luck ladies!

Brian, you are as accurate as the greeley trib. we will face Washington at Moby Arena. they are playing in the Minnesota Regional, but the 1st two rounds are at CSU.

Great news! It's basically like a home game for our team. It looks like CSU is reaping the benefits of UNC's win also because if Portland State had won, it looks like this regional would have been in Washington. UNC can avenge the loss to CSU after they beat UW.

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20091129/UPDATES02/91129010/Rams+will+open+NCAA+tourney+at+home

BearCub said:
Brian, you are as accurate as the greeley trib. we will face Washington at Moby Arena. they are playing in the Minnesota Regional, but the 1st two rounds are at CSU.

Ouch! THey didn't have that there were host sites prior to the regionals on the bracket on the NCAA web site (prior to the seedings being released).

That's great news!

Awesome accomplishment for the school, winning the first Big Sky championship for UNC!! 8)

Support the team this afternoon in the NCAA tourney match against U of Washington at Moby in Fort Collins!!

I'll be there!!

Go Bears VB!!!!

Latest posts

Back