• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

BSC Tourney Time

Obzerver

Time for a NCAA bid. We are the best team in the league ..of course I think that....cause we are! We know how to win tight games at the end. Any team is capable of wining this thing and we are playing well but need to play our best every game and garner some luck along the way, 1st game winner is who we play...winner of Idaho vs Sac St. ..need to explode in that game and make a statement. BAM!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/26/52/cb/2652cbaed99e46df91900a1fbfa2ecbb.gif

2652cbaed99e46df91900a1fbfa2ecbb.gif

Ok just watched Sac Sy beat Idaho 72-64. So, we play Sac St who was the last team we played and beat 91-88. Close game and SS shot 44% from the field and 27% from 3pt land. That was a tough game and we are rested and they are not. We hit the 3's and play good defense and the win is there for the taking.

ODU.gif

https://goeags.com/sports/mens-basketball/stats/2023-24/sacramento-state/boxscore/5526

I think you've got your stats wrong. We left Sac State open all night from 3 point land and they lit us up. In fact, they had their school record for made 3s in that game.

Defense was highly dubious, but maybe we played it lazy with the top-seed already locked. If we can D them up, we win. Another game with wide open looks from deep, and it's a dogfight.

Dopa, was talking about the game I had just watch...Sact St vs Idaho and only mentioned it that they were cold yesterday which of course won't necessarily carry over to to today. Riley said after the last SS game when we played them that it was his fault. In that game they had shooters who have miserable % shooting from three and he had told his players to back off of them and cover the key and let them shoot, Had one or two guys hadn't made a 3 all season. He said he won't make that mistake again. They shot crappy from 3 pt land yesterday cause Idaho guarded them...Let's goooooooo!!

Obzerver said:
Dopa, was talking about the game I had just watch...Sact St vs Idaho and only mentioned it that they were cold yesterday which of course won't necessarily carry over to to today. Riley said after the last SS game when we played them that it was his fault. In that game they had shooters who have miserable % shooting from three and he had told his players to back off of them and cover the key and let them shoot, Had one or two guys hadn't made a 3 all season. He said he won't make that mistake again. They shot crappy from 3 pt land yesterday cause Idaho guarded them...Let's goooooooo!!

Ahhh... gotcha... that makes sense. My bad.

The women struggled for a while today, but ultimately closed the show. Time to go 2-for-2.

Latest posts

Back