• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Chat Live - Northern Arizona Game

up for the challenge said:
ISU is 17-1/2 points underdogs going into this game. That is a lot of points... What do these Las Vegas guys know?

Maybe they heard that Cookus will be activated?

NAU's sports information department is notoriously tight lipped regarding injuries and player issues. I don't know what to think other than the fact that NAU is a significantly better team at home than on the road and that their offense under the back up quarterback, Kemp, has moved the ball well but seem to bog down in the red zone.

Any Bengal fans making the trip south? It's homecoming weekend so downtown will be active all morning. Tequila sunrise and puking college kids to start your morning. Parade mid-morning. I hope I can make the day trip up.

MTJack

mtjack said:
ISU is 17-1/2 points underdogs going into this game. That is a lot of points... What do these Las Vegas guys know?

Maybe they heard that Cookus will be activated?

NAU's sports information department is notoriously tight lipped regarding injuries and player issues. I don't know what to think other than the fact that NAU is a significantly better team at home than on the road and that their offense under the back up quarterback, Kemp, has moved the ball well but seem to bog down in the red zone.

Any Bengal fans making the trip south? It's homecoming weekend so downtown will be active all morning. Tequila sunrise and puking college kids to start your morning. Parade mid-morning. I hope I can make the day trip up.

MTJack

have fun and let's hope to break the billion year losing streak at NAU. :coffee: :rofl:

Vegas doesn't know anymore then anyone else. they just have math in computers. Vegas also had the Denver Broncos favored by 3 in the dominated loss at the Chargers tonight.

Southern Utah +3.5 at North Dakota -3.5 over/under 43.5
Montana State -3.5 at Weber State +3.5 over/under 48.5
Sacramento State +30 at Montana -30 over/over 60.5
Cal Poly -2.5 at Portland State +2.5 over/under 63
Northern Colorado +2.5 at UC Davis -2.5 over/under 69.5
ISU +17.5 at Northern Arizona -17.5 over/under 59.5

Southern Utah at North Dakota. North Dakota
Montana State at Weber State Weber
Sacramento State at Montana. Montana
Cal Poly at Portland State. Cal Poly
Northern Colorado at UC Davis. UC Davis
ISU at Northern Arizona. ISU

Honestly a lot of really good things from the offense in this game so far this 1st qtr. Moving chains with good ground game And effective pass plays

I am very impressed with our playmakers today. Of course turnovers are killing everything we do, but to me this is the best I've seen us look this year considering on the road against a solid team

demian said:
I am very impressed with our playmakers today. Of course turnovers are killing everything we do, but to me this is the best I've seen us look this year considering on the road against a solid team

WOW just Wow. what a butt kicking all ready.

Kramer should have called a time out for play review when Gueller fumbled as his arm appeared to be going forward which was picked up by a NAU player for a TD. Even the announcer was surprised that Kramer did not call a time out.

Eight offensive drives: four turnovers with one going for a TD, missed FG. There is no way ISU can win with this brand of football, no matter the talent.

NAU bringing in their second team in the 4th Qtr. NAU is trying to develop their second team as they just threw a bomb for another TD. Now 52 - 0 with 10 minutes to go.

Is there a reason to leave Gueller in the game?

Hey.. where did everybody go after half time. Where are all the die hards? I will be watching the game until the end.

Latest posts

Back