• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Congrats to our Volleyball team - Tied for Big Sky Champs!

Brian

Staff member
The ladies won the regular season Big Sky championship (along with Weber State). Both went 13-3 in conference play. Unfortunately, we don't get the tiebreaker in the tournament so we will be the #2 seed which may mean a tough semi-finals matchup with 12-4 Portland State.

Just watched the semi-finals game against Portland State. UNC is on to the Big Sky Championship game for the 3rd tournament in a row. I hope Lindsay Oates is the highest paid coach at UNC, she really has been tremendous for the last 16 years.

Congrats to Bears Volleyball. Watched the championship game last night and the way Weber was playing in sets 2 & 3 I had my doubts but what a comeback

Yeah, that was a heck of a comeback. This teams shows a lot of heart, will be interesting to see what seed they are (hopefully good enough that they are not matched up against a 1 or 2 seed in round 1).

Latest posts

Back