• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Consistency at the top...

FormerISUSID

gets you articles like this....

http://isuvoice.com/?p=2067108595" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You have Jeff there for five years working hard for the school, Jay as well, and hence, you can consistently push for certain things.

You can't expect for facilities to get built at a place like Idaho State when the leadership is constantly in flux. I'm really glad that no one hit the panic button when there were issues earlier with football and hoops. This can just be added to the list of accomplishment that Jeff has achieved since getting the head job (football turf, basketball floors and naming rights, video boards, softball facility, locker rooms for football, softball, volleyball, tennis, and others). The Bengal Village concept was pretty much three A.D.s ago...but Jeff does a great job of letting people work towards their strengths...that's what my A.D. here does, and he is one of the best in the nation.

Jeff, Jay, Donna, and that group continue to get things done on the facility front that hasn't been seen there in a long long time...

Former ISUSID

You couldn't be more correct. I guess where there is smoke there always isn't fire. I think what Tingey and the crew have done is nothing short of amazing. Facilities, instituting the APR fix, hiring Kramer and Evans...WOW.

My apologies to all that I have offended with the basketball booster incident. It looks like it ended up being nothing.

Latest posts

Back