• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Eagle Women...yessssss!!

Obzerver

What a great great game against a really good NAU team. Been quite the dry spell since 1987 as Tournament Champs. Good luck in your next big game!

61LduwrcXrL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Utterly astonished this team dropped to a 14 seed with the record we had. Amazing. Talk about total disrespect for the Big Sky. Nonetheless, Oregon State is damn good (but beatable) and I'll be happy to make the trip to Corvallis. If the girls can make some shots, I have no doubt we can hold them to a number we can outpoint. This is a tall task, but it is doable. Most bracket projections had Eastern 13 or higher, so this is a bit disappointing... but at least it's driving distance.

You see where the bsc mens tourney champs montana st get a 16 seed and has a play-in game? don't think bsc representative rarely has to play in a play-in game...they play grambling

NIT changed rules this year and being league champion doesn't get you in. I checked that cause Larry said there was NIT changes. Now, when he said that then mildly said "or any other invite" seemed like there was apprehension...like maybe he knew something cause I can't find any article or comment form AD or Riley on the subject. Somebody knows something.

NIT changed rules this year and being league champion doesn't get you in. I checked that cause Larry said there was NIT changes. Now, when he said that then mildly said "or any other invite" seemed like there was apprehension...like maybe he knew something cause I can't find any article or comment form AD or Riley on the subject. Somebody knows something.
It's $27k to play in the CBI....my guess is everyone knew there was no way EWU was paying that to play, pretty frustrating....

At least we haven't seen anyone enter the transfer portal yet, and hopefully it stays that way. This team is good and could be great next year if they stay together...time will tell...

Thx marceagfan...was curious and hoping to watch them one more time. As far as portal concerned Larry mentioned may depends who may offer $$ on top of scholarship. Don't understand how the NIL money works but saw Nick Saban in interview and sounded like the money from NIL can be spread around somehow.

**MSU looking good vs Grambling right now...up 38-31

Latest posts

Back