• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Early Signing Period Begins Today

Skippy

I would expect both the men's and women's teams to announce signings over the next week. From what we've been able to gather, the men hope to sign two players and the women four.

Brad:

The women actually have five scholarships to give out at this point if Seton wants to. It wouldn't surprise me if they do give the full five before all is said and done.

PBP

Stephanie Somers (Lynden, WA) signed yesterday, according to the Bellingham Herald...

Read more: Bellingham Herald: Lynden's Somers Signs with D-I Idaho State University

Jenna Morch of Lebanon (OR) is expected to sign today:

Today, Lebanon post Jenna Morch is signing with Idaho State.

The Warriors’ center sparked interest from several Division 1 schools, including Weber State, Montana State, Portland State and San Diego.

For Morch, the decision eventually came down to the connection she had with the coaches at Idaho State, which competes in the Big Sky Conference.

“I just really liked the coaching staff and it seemed like a great fit for me,” she said.

Read more: Albany Democrat-Herald: Division I signings: Siegner, Morch, Gravley make their commitments official

Another nice job by Seton and his staff:

http://www.isubengals.com/news/2013/11/14/WBB_1114134353.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back