• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

EWU in the NIT

clawman1

There will be several Pac 12 teams and BYU from the west that will be possible opponents for EWU. Possibly San Fran or Loyola from the WCC of there are 5 20 win teams and 1 19 game winner from the WAC.

Well, this is not the post-season tourney we wanted, but the team deserves to play further into the season. I think the game against the cougs will be entertaining.

At least the team isn’t sitting at home like the Oklahoma Sooners and Portland Pilots.

GoldenEagle said:
Well, this is not the post-season tourney we wanted, but the team deserves to play further into the season. I think the game against the cougs will be entertaining.

At least the team isn’t sitting at home like the Oklahoma Sooners and Portland Pilots.
That is a great shot at the departed!
No ill will but grass isn't always greener!
Go Eags!

EWU98 said:
GoldenEagle said:

Go Eags!

I just hope this staff and roster stays together. Only losing Gelo would potentially mean a very special season next year. If playing in the Dance (and maybe winning a game or two) is the goal, I don’t know why anyone would leave.

ewueagle2010 said:
EWU98 said:
GoldenEagle said:

Go Eags!

I just hope this staff and roster stays together. Only losing Gelo would potentially mean a very special season next year. If playing in the Dance (and maybe winning a game or two) is the goal, I don’t know why anyone would leave.
Agree 1k percent!!

Payback time from the 4th game of the year. EWU a much different team. WSU favored by 10.5 so without hesitation took EWU and the points. Also took some on moneyline at +425. I'd like to see EWU play another game.

FHAwjf.gif

That was a great set of minutes. Ewu played a good 35 minutes and feel apart for 5 minutes in the 2nd half but had built enough of a lead to keep it all together.

Great first postseason win for the team!

Obzerver said:
Payback time from the 4th game of the year. EWU a much different team. WSU favored by 10.5 so without hesitation took EWU and the points. Also took some on moneyline at +425. I'd like to see EWU play another game.

FHAwjf.gif

I think someone's going to be eating at Sizzler a couple times after this one!

EWU98 said:
Obzerver said:

FHAwjf.gif

I think someone's going to be eating at Sizzler a couple times after this one!

I'm not a gambler for a lot of reasons, but I'd reckon both of those were good bets. Sometimes you get lines on games like this where it's a straight computer model. With WSU tar and feathering Eastern earlier this year, I'd expect most of the weight on the line came from that result. Not many bookmakers actually study these games that hard because the action isn't big enough to justify that much time. I've had professional gamblers tell me these are the kinds of games they wager on all the time because they are mostly invisible to the sport books.

tomq04 said:
That was a great set of minutes. Ewu played a good 35 minutes and feel apart for 5 minutes in the 2nd half but had built enough of a lead to keep it all together.

Really good win the this team and the program. Not to forget WSU was short their 1st team all Pac 12 player, but HEY we'll take it! It does not get any easier vs OKST or Youngstown.
What changed during the game, Eagles started out with 8 turnovers (1 per minute to start game) in the first half but ended with only 10 I think.

clawman said:
tomq04 said:

Really good win the this team and the program. Not to forget WSU was short their 1st team all Pac 12 player, but HEY we'll take it! It does not get any easier vs OKST or Youngstown.
What changed during the game, Eagles started out with 8 turnovers (1 per minute to start game) in the first half but ended with only 10 I think.
Was just wondering if there was ever a season where we beat not one but two Pac12 teams?
Cal and now WSU...what a great season!

Latest posts

Back