• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

EWU @ NAU men (2/10)

mtjack

It was nice to watch a game on tv and it was great to get a win after three tough losses in a row. They're still in the top three in the league for the stretch run.

That being said, this free throw thing going on with this team is confounding. Adras looked like he was about to develop multiple nervous tics in the last few minutes. They seemed to get hesitant once they developed a lead again and were outrebounded quite badly. A few concerns but they hustled and a win is a win.

A traditionally tough Montana road trip's coming up this week. I'm looking forward to a few drinks in downtown Missoula before/after the game next Saturday.

Go Jacks!

Aggiejack,

Will do regarding the live observations from next Saturday's game. I'll post something on Sunday.

If there are any other Jacks fans in attendance at next Saturday's game in MIssoula, stop by section 203 @ Dahlberg Arena to talk hoops.

I like what I've seen of Bishop's contributions on the court. Hope he's back like you said.

As you already said....cheers to the JackPack (student section). I could hear em on the radio and could see a good sized group on the end/baseline on the tv broadcast. Makes me wish I was still 18-22 and could validate drinking on a Sunday afternoon. Keep it up.

Latest posts

Back