• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

EWU v ISU - Post Game

D.M. - You keep posting about the starting positions being wrong! I am confused - could you explain who you believe should be starting? I just can't follow you.

Gobig, I have stated many times on who I think should start. But that’s JMO. I made a big hoopla about AJ starting, and look at the results there, too bad he got hurt. (Freshman over senior). We have three others.
I don't want to go into all the changes again. This is a team sport. You have to play players that accommodate each other. NOT INDUVIAL STATS. Believe it or not you have right and left side thinkers. THIS IS NOT a myth. So after watching game film and practice, it’s not hard to figure out whom are good and what side he should be on. Many believe that bigger means better, bigger is only valuable if it is attached to great speed, big and slow is a waste of a uniform, Understand that anything less than your absolute maximum 100% effort on every play is a recipe for mediocrity, if you want to be great, you must attack every play. There is no half speed, no rest period, and no "taking plays off". You have to be a "nuclear explosion" once the ball is snapped and until the whistle blows, and if you’re not prepared to give that type of maximal effort than they should sit there ass down and let the real players play. So the next time you watch a game, look at the players and not the stats, and you decide who should be out there.

Sign: JMO

Latest posts

Back