• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

EWU VS. NAU Game Day Thread

Hey, look at the bright side… we only gave up 581 yards. And only 310 rushing yards! What a great way to close the season!

Sarcasm, of course. You cannot score 42 and lose. Ever. Collins needs Best in his office Monday to discuss the future. We can’t continue with defensive coaches that have no competence. This is wholly unacceptable. If Best can’t pull the trigger, than he needs to swallow the gun.

Credit to the team for trying to close the gap, we at least showed a little heart. But we can’t be losing to sub .500 FCS teams at home and get gashed for more than a quarter mile of yards the process. Time for a big change.

LDopaPDX said:
Hey, look at the bright side… we only gave up 581 yards. And only 310 rushing yards! What a great way to close the season!

Sarcasm, of course. You cannot score 42 and lose. Ever. Collins needs Best in his office Monday to discuss the future. We can’t continue with defensive coaches that have no competence. This is wholly unacceptable. If Best can’t pull the trigger, than he needs to swallow the gun.

Credit to the team for trying to close the gap, we at least showed a little heart. But we can’t be losing to sub .500 FCS teams at home and get gashed for more than a quarter mile of yards the process. Time for a big change.

DON'T you believe these conversations have already been had Dopa? The ONLY reason Aaron tried anything different this season is because the AD lit a fire under his ass. Believing "the conversation" has already occurred, it's amazing to me how often the coaching went back to doing things that don't work. Understand the "if I'm going out, I'm going out my way" mentality, but the result of that approach is "you're going out".

Anyway, my apologies for being slightly argumentative here, sometimes I get overly fascinated with disconnects like "normalcy bias or separation anxiety or tone deafness" etc... Filters are funny things. Fans have a lot of filters when it comes to their sports teams.

Will see what happens from here. Program needs a change at the top IMO.

Latest posts

Back