• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

EWU vs Weber St. Game Day thread

Obzerver

Starting to get excited, it took till today to looking forward to going to see this matchup. Last Sat. really hurt and the pain is strong. There's still the chance we win the rest of our games and make the playoffs.So it all starts this Sat. in a great matchup I believe we will win.

8878c87a-be77-4603-b462-48e5826bce65_text.gif

no-response-data.gif

1f53004d-7433-4183-a473-6d2dbf840096_text.gif

caa0f71b-6965-4074-83a2-50a8d5a4dffb_text.gif

337e19cf-f186-4c1d-bc07-8c4ebff7ca21_text.gif

Obzerver said:
Starting to get excited, it took till today to looking forward to going to see this matchup. Last Sat. really hurt and the pain is strong. There's still the chance we win the rest of our games and make the playoffs.So it all starts this Sat. in a great matchup I believe we will win.

caa0f71b-6965-4074-83a2-50a8d5a4dffb_text.gif

It's going to be less this:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ-ATwRq5KY[/media]

and more this I think...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcNYoLPigJM[/media]

I don't even know what to expect from this game. Weber looks terrible, but then I wouldn't put it past them to paste us at home the way this season is going. Super frustrating season.

Lucky That epic battle between good vs evil as Captain Kirk battle Lizard Man was one where you remember exactly where one was when it happened. I was in my high school dorm room watching this while looking at my Frank Zappa and Jimi Hendrix posters. As all these games, cept one, have gone I will again expect a close game and this time we win.I'm still in pain and teating the pain accordingly: Whiskey, gambling, girls and gunplay.

8.gif

Observer;
On Wed @ 8:30 were you drinking or high?
Weber has underperformed this season and the Eagles... well they are being the Eagles. The chances of the Eagles winning out are about the same as winning Powerball. The biggest ?? to me is how many times will they beat us or will we best ourselves?

Clawman, how funny you should mention Powerball. I have won that sucker once but it wasn't what it was $$$ wise now-a-days. Also figured if they do win out I can stand alone on top of the mountain holding the trophy high being the only one to have said that. HA!

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Hmmm decided to go with multiple QB...shoulda done that second half last week! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Obzerver said:
Hmmm decided to go with multiple QB...shoulda done that second half last week! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't mind it other than it's fairly predictable what we're going to run.

Latest posts

Back