• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Fire Kramer

Your thoughts are understood Benny, and you have your right to your opinions. But, as far as bringing Pilster in a back up QB, Pilster does know the playbook. He was put on this team as a QB, and calling in the calls and went through the playbook all of last year the same as Tanner. Yes, he did get moved to wide receiver this year, but is still a very capable QB that knows the playbook.

Bengalfanatic2014 said:
It's funny how there are more posts on here when things are going bad. The week after North Dakota there were not many posts about how well they played and how good of a coach Kramer is. It is very easy to blame Kramer for the play this year. But I don't think we should. Injuries happen but when you have three preseason all conference guys out for that game i don't care if Nick Saban was coaching, we don't have the depth to compete after our starters go down. There is no need to even bring up the topic to fire kramer. Ten months ago there was talk that Montana was trying to take him from us but he prefers to stay a Bengal until he retires. He is loyal to us, why can't we be loyal to him?
:thumb: Kramer is a good guy. And a good coach. He was big sky coach of the year, and 7th (I believe) in voting for the entire fcs for coach of the year....less then one season latter... "FIRE HIM" ???! ITS NOT RIGHT.

While I don't think firing is the right thing nor do I think it's on the table as a option..we are 2-6.. and yes we have had injuries we are still a better D in 2015 then we were in 2014.. so what went wrong and how do we fix it.

Benny_The_Bengal445 is very correct about Kramer. I played for this man and he is a deceptive, lying, full of shit man. I have never played for a coach and I have never met a coach that will throw his players under the bus and shoot down confidence like no other. Firing Kramer would be the start in the right direction. injures have hurt the team a lot this year but even Kramer is a problem. when those guys go down he dosent care, about that man or the next man up, the position coaches only love their starters and like Kramer don't care about next man up. If we want the "NEXT MAN UP" role to help us out we need a coach that is willing to help the next man up, help coach the next man up, and rise him to the level instead of getting frustrated and pulled other men from other position which happens a lot if you take a look at where some of these guys came in to play. And im not saying position change is bad im saying were doing it wrong, pulling from positions because of frustration with a rook is bull. Pull from positions for the better of the player and team knowing its a good fit.

formerbengal2011 said:
Benny_The_Bengal445 is very correct about Kramer. I played for this man and he is a deceptive, lying, full of shit man. I have never played for a coach and I have never met a coach that will throw his players under the bus and shoot down confidence like no other. Firing Kramer would be the start in the right direction. injures have hurt the team a lot this year but even Kramer is a problem. when those guys go down he dosent care, about that man or the next man up, the position coaches only love their starters and like Kramer don't care about next man up. If we want the "NEXT MAN UP" role to help us out we need a coach that is willing to help the next man up, help coach the next man up, and rise him to the level instead of getting frustrated and pulled other men from other position which happens a lot if you take a look at where some of these guys came in to play. And im not saying position change is bad im saying were doing it wrong, pulling from positions because of frustration with a rook is bull. Pull from positions for the better of the player and team knowing its a good fit.

I call B.S. No player I know or have ever known would be coward enough to go anonymously on a message board to throw pipe bombs at his coach. If you are a former player, man up and say who you are. Otherwise, you're just a disgruntled fan playing pretend on a message board.

I don't think this guy has to come out and say who he is. None of us have to put our names out. It's just his opinion just like all of us have ours. His opinion is similar to mine and others in this discussion have similar opinions to each other.

formerbengal2011,

you sound like you're butt hurt...... still..... a lot

maybe you should come to accept the idea that you just weren't good enough

grow up and get over it

....what this year tells me is ....yes we are 2 and 6....yes the schedule was terrible ( I don't think it was ALL Kramer's doing)...yes most of the players returned....BUT on the D...if you take away Mario Jenkins, Manu, the juco transfers that could not get eligible...it tells me that "maybe" our starting 22 on BOTH D and O are FCS caliber...but the folks behind them are not there yet "depth-wise"...I would imagine a coach can not hang his hat on one year when recruiting and still fights a recruiting battle after only one good year....the title of this thread is ridiculous as has been pointed out by several earlier pollsters.....yes, there are things that happen me scratch my head ...BUT you are either "on board" or you are not......a football program is just like your job....your marriage....etc ...it will reflect what you put in it....do you get through the problems and work toward the bigger goal.....stability, success.....or do you "bail" early when things don't go the way you thought they would.....as for me....I'm here for the "Long Haul".....THESE ARE MY BENGALS !..... :thumb:

I never once said I'm jumping ship or bailing. I just stated that Kramer is not doing a good job. I pointed out some things that got my attention and am sticking with my statements. He has got to go. My opinion just like when everyone says they have their opinions. This is what I think and until I see improvement (not talking about record, I'm talking actual coaching) view of him will not alter.

Looks like there are more people mad that we found out the Portland state head coach almost came here. What happens in a couple years when he has to recruit his own guys, plus he hasn't had to change much there.

Look at the changes at ISU, game day is better, attendance was better, (we'll see how it is in November), our offense is exciting sometimes, kids are graduating, staying, and we have hope... All things we didn't have till Kramer got here.

Kramer has said he cannot babysit the whole team. Why do we expect him to coddle 6'2" 220 lb adults??? If he is calling out his QB's it's not cause he doesn't like them. If you didn't know, It's cause he sees more in them than they see... I've never had a boss tell me my mistakes were ok and then give me a bonus for making them.

No doubt changes have to be made, firing the head coach is what we used to do, now let's get some money in the pocket of an o coordinator or d coordinator that has the ability to become a head coach to take some of the load off Kramer. Maybe we could choose from a pre-qualified pool instead of making coaches for other schools all the time.

Benny_The_Bengal445 said:
Let's all just settle down now. Kramer is a nut case! Have you seen the guys interviews?!? The guy bashes individual players like crazy! Name one other coach who bashes players like he does. You can't. How can players develop confidence if the man who brought you in doesn't have confidence in you? Kramer is not a good coach and he should be giving positive reinforcement with some negative feedback. From the interviews, Kramer bashes sanders and gueller more than any other players on this football team. Sanders was big sky player of the week a few weeks back and Kramer still didn't give him credit. When sanders got injured he said it was sanders' fault because he held the ball too long. WHAT?!? Held the ball too long? If you go back and watch the video of his injury, he as Kramer calls it, "catch, set, threw" and got destroyed by the Right defensive end. What's even funnier is that that team rushed 3 against our 5 linemen and sanders would've been hit by every single one of them. But that's sanders' fault right? Just checking. Go look at the play if you don't believe me!
https://twitter.com/bykylefranko/status/655517316420116481" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Coach K has certainly had his moments of fame and glory mixed with the lows. Won games he shouldnt have at MSU and lost ones he shouldnt have.
He gets creative when his back is against the wall and when that doesnt work he gets very critical of players in public without offering an ounce of construction.
The man has had brilliant moments in his career but almost seems to bring on his own demise.
I enjoyed watching him at MSU until every week was a players fault for poor performance. I have not heard his recent interviews on ISU players. So unaware if that is current.
This was a contributing reason to my nonrenewal of season tickets at the time.

Maybe Coach K needs a sports psychologist. (no humor intended)

Hope you guys get it fixed one way or another. Good for the BSC to have another successful team.

Latest posts

Back