• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Four More JCs

skippy57

Bengals sign all the expected recruits: Bay, Casperi, Busma and Taylor, all four Jucos:

http://isubengals.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/041608aad.html

OB says a high school guard may be signed in the next two weeks.

6 players 6'8" or taller..... good size. ISU should already have some of the better guards in the league. It could be interesting next year and the following.

I think Cub said this earlier: 3 of 12 are not juniors next year. BSC championship in 09-10 or bust!!

I'd say it is fair to plan for the future and the well being of the program.

I'm not saying that O'Brien won't do a helluva job. But make no mistake about it--having a senior class of of eight folks COULD devastate the program for the 2-3 year that follow.

I'd like to see more balance and I will be that O'Brien isn't planning on picking up the pieces. He wants out of DODGE. Good for him--most people do.

When you've only got one year left on your contract, who's going to worry about three years down the road? I'd like to see more balance in the recruiting classes as well, but OB is clearly taking a gamble that these next two years will be big ones. The other side of this is that OB could decide to redshirt a player a two next year -- just about every player on the roster has a redshirt year available. But it certainly looks to me like OB is going all-in next year, and I can't say as I blame him.

Latest posts

Back