• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Future Bengal Megan Hochstein

boisebengal

Tonight at the Idaho Center in Nampa I was able to see Rocky Mountain defeat Highland 55-49 at the state tourney, because I wanted to get a chance to see future ISU Bengal Megan Hochstein play, who plays for the Grizzlies. Tonight she had 16 points and 8 rebounds, and I really think she's got a chance to be a very good player at ISU, as she can do quite a few things very well. Also on this talented Grizzly squad are Madi Kelly, who's the sister of Arizona State QB Taylor Kelly, who played high school ball for Eagle High, and Carson Pickett, who's the sister of former Washington Husky and San Francisco 49er Cody Pickett. Madi had 10 points while Carson had nine points. Both will attend Utah Valley State next season -- Madi on a basketball scholarship while Carson will play golf for UVU.

BTW, the Weber women's team is on a roll -- they beat powerful Montana tonight in Ogden.

Megan and the young woman from Oregon will give Seton some strong depth in the post next season and some badly needed size. Glad to see she is doing well.

PBP

Latest posts

Back