• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Get to know ISU recruit Rob Tramonte

bengalcub

Rob Tramonte
DE 6-1.5/255 4.76
Sammamish, WA
TramonteFace.jpg

High School Attending:
Skyline High School

Head Football Coach:
Mat Taylor

Favorite food?
Chicken parmagiana, I'm Italian and can't get enough of the food!

Any funny fact you want to say about yourself?
I've broken five 100 pound punching bags in my garage while working out...the tops usually pop off :D

Can you tell us your current height, weight and 40 time?
I'm 6'1.5", 255 lbs, and run a 4.76 40. You wouldn't think I was that fast if you saw me at first, but I've got wheels of steel!
Tramonte1.jpg

Accolades:
All State DE / RG
All League DE / RG
Seattle Times All Star DE
Seattle P.I. DE
West/East All Star DE
Captain 2008 Season
Tramonte3.jpg

What is your greatest football moment?
Down 7-28 at the half of the state championship game, we eventually came back and won the title. The key is to never give up, even when you feel it's completely over.

What teams recruited you the most out of HS and what schools extended scholarship offers?
Idaho State recruited me the most by far, they were the only team with a head coach that visited me and showed me the most interest. Other schools that recruited me were Portland State, Montana State, University of Washington, Boise State, Utah, and a couple others. No other school offered me anything like Idaho State did though, and I was very appreciative of that.

What Bengal coach did the primary recruiting for you?
Coach Drew Miller. He's a really cool guy and is fun to be around. I look forward to playing for him later on this year.

Why did you commit to Idaho State?
I committed to ISU mainly because of the coaches. All the coaches seemed to be close to each other as well as with the players. They all shared a large sense of humor and made me feel more than welcome on my visit out to Pocatello.
Tramonte2.jpg

What position do you see yourself playing for the Bengals?
Defensive End. I hope to take what I've learned from Skyline High School and apply it to the defense there. I'm excited about the 4-3 defense and can't wait to pass rush against some bigger competition.

What do you need to work on the most to play at the college-level?
Footwork...game play is going to be much faster and I need footwork to react to various things around me.

What is the greatest attribute that you bring to Bengal football?
I know how to win and I have a relentless drive to do so. At Skyline, I haven't lost a football game in 2 years and I hope to continue that streak as long as possible.

Do you have anything that you would like to say to fans of ISU?
I hope this year we can give the fans a great run for the Big Sky title and need them for every second of it. Fan support drives teams to winning seasons. Let's go ISU!
Tramonte4.jpg

Video Highlights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4blwJ6bPGiM

Action Photos:http://www.maxpreps.com/washington/...27d-d6f6-4509-aba9-adad5cc85b5e&urpath=,photo

Today, I went in to my Photo Bucket account to upload some pics of the family. I did some house cleaning while I was there and deleted pics that were not of my family. I am such a dumb ass! It didn't cross my mind that deleting them there would take them away from here.

It was something like 60 photos of recruits and it took me countless hours to get them. Right now I am trying to decide if I want to spend 5-6 hours to go track them back down. I probably will, but it will take some time.

I am sorry about that...it has been a learning experience.

bengalcub said:
Today, I went in to my Photo Bucket account to upload some pics of the family. I did some house cleaning while I was there and deleted pics that were not of my family. I am such a dumb ass! It didn't cross my mind that deleting them there would take them away from here.

It was something like 60 photos of recruits and it took me countless hours to get them. Right now I am trying to decide if I want to spend 5-6 hours to go track them back down. I probably will, but it will take some time.

I am sorry about that...it has been a learning experience.

I see. Hey, I've done similar things....I bet we all have. I did send an email with a bunch of pretty good shots - so if you could find that you could do a pretty good reconstruction. Probably still in my Sent Items if you need it again. If not, no worries.

Cub...

Just the fact that you're going through all this work is significant...and noteworthy. Do you still have a job? :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back