• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Weber State vs McNeese

Chex

This will be a tough game. Wildcats should be ready to go at home. Last non-conference game to tuneup for conference play (last 7 games) which starts out pretty tough with road games at Montana and Sac State in 3 weeks. Red zone improvement is a must if the Wildcats are to pick up wins on the road in the Big Sky.

Team was flat out of the gates. Receivers dropping too many passes. Field goal kicking still sucks. I’m not seeing fixes that Mental promised.

What is going for two? Try to go in tied. That is a stupid coaching call and make come back to bite them. Four points off the board due to kicking game or lack of trust in kicking game.

Mental’s offense has 15 points in 6 quarters against good teams….yikes!

Another loss totally on Mental for going for two when he didn’t need to. If the Wildcats finish with a losing record, they need to fire Mental and move on. The team is undisciplined and talks way too much trash. They never start well. Kicking game sucks. It never gets better.

Doubt Crompton will fire Mental, so sure he gets a third year that will further plunge the Wildcats Football Program.

Mental needs to go after this season. Tonight he cost his team again with a horrible two point conversion decision and put us 1 point down. I am also very tired of him rotating offensive lineman each series it seems like he wants to give everybody a chance to play instead of playing his best players he is a terrible head coach.

The fall from the Jay Hill era was swift. I kind of knew it was coming with the amount of talent that has transferred out the past two years but it doesn’t make it any less painful to watch. We run a high school offense and the defense and special teams have fallen off significantly without Jay. I have no reason to believe we’ll move on from Mental after this year either.

Hello mediocrity.

I wish we could get Bovee back as athletic director he might move on from Mental and get a good coach. I think Bovee actually cares about winning and losing and cares about the sports programs instead of Cropmton who just seems to be skating by without doing the job

Latest posts

Back