• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Graves suspended by Kramer

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LEAVE POCATELLO GRAVES

Head Coach has the ability to make the rules. Being suspended indefinitely for being late to 2 straight practices looks a little harsh from the outside but we don't know. Hopefully ISU Football has never had anyone be late for 2 practices in the kramer era and if they where hopefully they also were suspended indefinitely.

If not this lawyer (right or wrong) is going to try and go to town on ISU.

My first reaction to the paper this morning was "ah #$^@".

I have not doubt that Graves' attorney is out for a paycheck and publicity. Whether Graves is suspended from the team won't have any impact on that. It may have impact on the overall outcome, but I doubt it. I'm not an attorney and am not too familiar with the process. But if I understand it correctly, I expect that the attorney will file a tort claim and after a period of time file suit. Both brings press for him and his client as well as the university. That will be leveraged into a settlement of some sort with the university, whether it's deserved or not.

FWIW... I don't blame Kramer for the suspension. How is he or the team going to have any kind of focus with the Graves kid on the field? I say that knowing that it's going to be a circus moving forward anyway. With Graves on the field, I would suppose that the coaches and the team will be walking on egg shells. In my opinion, Graves participating would make a bad situation worse.

Graves made it clear he didn't care about ISU when he hired an attorney and pressed charges. Why does he even care? That doesn't justify "the shove", but it's time to move on. Best case scenario is Graves appeals to the ncaa for a hardship year and is allowed to transfer to a D2 school and play his senior year. That way he doesn't lose his senior year, and we all move on. I think we need to get some good news out of ISU for a change.

Latest posts

Back