• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Great News everyone.!

tuffgong

Jay Heater, who has attempted, over at the IS Journal, is leaving.. This is great news..
Word is, he and Jonny Z are running away together.. Numerous unconfirmed accounts have seen them running around town together wearing purple! Good bye, you will NOT be missed..

I liked Jay's writing ... the best we've seen in a while. And, his coverage of ISU sports was above par. So he liked Zamberlin and thought he got a raw deal ... who cares. I wish him the best, and hope we get a good replacement.

Ditto, Irwin. I also enjoyed reading Heaters articles. I think he did a great job covering ISU athletics and I liked that he was not intimated to tell it like it is. There was alot of truth in his writings whether you liked to hear the truth or not, Tuff or Cub.

Heater has the potential to be a great writer. Truth be told, most of his stuff is pretty solid.

However, Heater chose to be critical of the ISU administration and never bothered to ask the tough questions from Zamberlin. Nothing on the APR--nothing about the mass attrition, just excuses.This doesn't absolve the others of mistakes and the need to improve at all, but I would have been more of a fan had he made more of an effort to tell it from both sides. Report the news, don't manufacture the news.

Latest posts

Back