• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Groupon Deal for ISU-WSU game

Thanks for posting this! I just bought four tickets for $76, you can't beat that. The seats are good too. I can't wait. Go Bengals!!

Hey KPVI, I enjoy your coverage and like how you keep us up to speed on the economic and commercial developments around E. Idaho. You should encourage Gittens to get on here and chop it up, even if he is a Coug first.. I've got a question for ya.. Is it at all possible for KPVI to broadcast the Poky/Highland or another huge game in the playoffs on KPVI live, and have you guys do the play-by-play and color, with a sideline reporter? That would be so cool to do that once or twice a year..

Tuff, that’s a great idea and I will pitch it our news meeting on Monday. It’s definitely a possibility. We have the equipment to do it. When I first started, KPVI broadcasted an ISU women’s basketball game live from Vanderbilt during the tournament. A high school game would be much easier and less expensive to produce. Gittins should come on this board; he’s ALMOST as big of a fan of the Bengals as I am.

I'd love to do anything to help to make that a reality.. Trust me, it would be so worth it and a great way to build excitement in East Idaho and Poky. If the women go to the tourney, they should do it again!

Tuff, I just pitched the idea and the response was positive. It would have to be profitable though. I’m going to talk to some people at ISU about it. Maybe some of my old Mass Comm friends can leave me the key to their production room at Holt. That would save us some money : )

If this was marketed and the word was out there soon, this would be a hit. Get businesses to sponsor and the Journal to tout this. This game is usually very entertaining and competitive, plus this year, it's the same weekend as the Montana game. This would be a win/win for the community and the game being on TV would add to the hype.. Maybe a cash prize or award for best group/signs promoting KPVI and Matt Gittens' coverage?

Latest posts

Back