• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Home Jerseys

Which jerseys should we use for home games on the red turf?

• All red

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • All black

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Black jerseys, red pants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red jerseys, black pants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Screamin_Eagle174

It'll be interesting to see what Beau or the players decide to go with for the new red turf. Although I think red on red would be really cool and give us an advantage, I do love the all black jerseys. Which do you think we should go with, and which are your favorite?

I prefer the black on black to make a nice contrast to the red turf but I do think the red will create a nice advantage. I do miss the names on the backs of the jerseys though. Go Eagles!!!

Ditto with eagle1. I am excited for the red turf, but would be more cautious with red on red. It will be easier for those in attendance to watch with black uniforms on the red turf. Plus, I think that the balck and black kicks a**. Just my opinion.

The black on black is downright slick. I love it. I'd want to see at least one game with red on red (on red) though to see how it went.

greetings!

black on black would definitely look amazing when viewed against a red field, that said, the heat generated by the new field turf + black jerseys is going to make it hot on the players, early in the season.

1. All black
2. All red
3. Black jersey, red pants
Never: Red jersey, black pants

If I remember right, there was a time in the early to mid eighties where we had red jerseys and silver pants with red, white, and blue piping. Those were really cool in a retro way.

kalm said:
1. All black
2. All red
3. Black jersey, red pants
Never: Red jersey, black pants

If I remember right, there was a time in the early to mid eighties where we had red jerseys and silver pants with red, white, and blue piping. Those were really cool in a retro way.

For some reason I had it mixed up in my mind what we wore for Battle on the Sound or whatever with Portland State; I thought we went with the red jerseys and black pants instead of black jerseys and red pants. The latter I thought was cool looking, but nothing tops the black jerseys and pants with the red arm cuff underneath. We totally jacked Texas Tech... I guess they made quite on impression on us the year before. :lol:

Montanan said:
greetings!

black on black would definitely look amazing when viewed against a red field, that said, the heat generated by the new field turf + black jerseys is going to make it hot on the players, early in the season.

Yeah, hopefully winter comes early for us this fall. This last year it seemed to go straight from summer to winter with not much inbetween, even though this winter has been extremely mild.

I guess we'll just have go with red on red on red in the first game to see how it goes. :cool:

I like the black on black look..........I think we should stay away from going with too much red in the uniforms with the new turf and all...........red uni's, red turf=not good.

I'm pretty sure Coach B doesn't make the decision. The players get to decide for each game. Can't imagine their fashion sense will be what makes good sense. Only what looks "bad" or "sick" or whatever the current word for good is...

Latest posts

Back