• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Homecoming week!!!!!!

Bengalfanatic2014

This is homecoming week and there seems to be little talk about the game. Lets talk about the game. The board has died down since the season started. I would love to see over 8,000 at this game. I love it when it is loud in there and we can actually use our home field to an advantage. I want to see some response and most importantly people at the game! My prediction ISU 38-Sac State 34

This game is a very pivotal point in ISU football and Kramer's era at ISU in my opinion. This is a MUST win game. This is a good reality check game, are we moving forward or backwards?

I really liked his attendance to the games analogy. We need to do our part as fans to get butts in the seats this Saturday. To a win!

Defense caused turnovers. Arias, Mangum and Finney were outstanding. That's how you win games.

PBP

I realized in my prediction I didn't give our bengals enough credit. I said they would win by four. I was way wrong they won by twenty. It was an awesome game!!! I was proud to be a Bengal fan. For all those that didn't make the game really missed out. I thought justin play a great game. Mangum is the new man on campus. I thought he played great. Let's get serious now our offensive line doesn't get much credit but they dominated the line of scrimmage. Our o line is one of the best in the conference and have not given up a sack in two games. That's impressive for how much we throw. I am excited for this season and I think we can make some noise in the big sky this year!! Go bengals!

Congrats to Idaho State. Lots of positives and very few negatives. One game at a time, never get too high or too low.

Latest posts

Back