• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Hornets beat montucky in the Nest…

Green Cookie Monster said:
peegeepee said:
Thats what happens when you have a moderator who harangues posters for being positive about Sac State...it makes no sense to me why but he can now have his little forum all to hisself...just to make it clear, I am talking about the most negative "Sac State fan" on this board...GreenCookieMonster...

As Moderator, I will say, Go Fuck Yourself.

Only 500 people in the whole world care about this moribund program. Yet, I am the cause of anybody, somebody wanting to discuss the futile attempt at DI sports at this university?

You are probably one of those sharp whizzes who want to secede from the Union too. :clap:

Post away, it is kinda pathetic that you would even want to discuss this program. Since 1988 it has been a joke, joke and joke.

I promise not to hurt your little snowflake feelings anymore. I think I hear your momma calling you, better run along.

Just wondering....did you put yourself on the bench for using profanity? If you didn't, seems awfully hypocritical doesn't it?

peegeepee said:
peegeepee said:
Thats what happens when you have a moderator who harangues posters for being positive about Sac State...it makes no sense to me why but he can now have his little forum all to hisself...just to make it clear, I am talking about the most negative "Sac State fan" on this board...GreenCookieMonster...

Only 500 people in the whole world care about this moribund program. Yet, I am the cause of anybody, somebody wanting to discuss the futile attempt at DI sports at this university?

You are probably one of those sharp whizzes who want to secede from the Union too. :clap:

Post away, it is kinda pathetic that you would even want to discuss this program. Since 1988 it has been a joke, joke and joke.

I promise not to hurt your little snowflake feelings anymore. I think I hear your momma calling you, better run along.

Just wondering....did you put yourself on the bench for using profanity? If you didn't, seems awfully hypocritical doesn't it?
Shocked that he would use such language given his delicate sensibilities. Going to assume that he is stepping down from his moderator role being the standup guy that is.

JB94 said:
peegeepee said:
peegeepee said:

Shocked that he would use such language given his delicate sensibilities. Going to assume that he is stepping down from his moderator role being the standup guy that is.

Yeah, right...

peegeepee said:
JB94 said:
peegeepee said:
peegeepee said:

Yeah, right...

I had never seen this thread -- it is all coming together now.

peegeepee said:
peegeepee said:

Ive been moderating this board for 16yrs, which is older than you cupcake. I think a rare instance of frustration is forgiven. STG came on this board attacking everyone from the start who didnt agree with his/her/it's diatrade and uncoothness.

If you want to start your own board and be in control, be my guest.

I don't want to start a new board, would just like the existing board moderators not be inconsistent with what behavior is allowed and what is punished. You banned him for the same behavior you previously engaged in.

JB94 said:
I don't want to start a new board, would just like the existing board moderators not be inconsistent with what behavior is allowed and what is punished. You banned him for the same behavior you previously engaged in.

I put STG on the sideline for 7 days because he immediately started attacking people after joining.
He wasn't banned.

In fairness, in 16yrs, I had one poor judgement. I will refrain from posting for 7 days starting now.

Latest posts

Back