• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Hornets down under

sacstateman

I watched a replay of the Hornets defeat in Oz...they looked disjointed...shot terrible....bright spots were Jacob Holt and Lachlan Brewer....looks like Williams is going to get a lot of time...here is the link to the replay if anyone cares to watch....https://www.youtube.com/live/m-zqdHl4LFI?si=uRR46DsBtRosUwZY

I should have mentioned a few others....Dioramma has a chance to be pretty good, athletic for a big guy, has to get used to the D1 game....Vaughn looked reasonable too....Beatty had a so-so game but I think he has improved....Skytta stills needs to get an outside shot....Pitre didn't show much but looked active when he was in....Everyone played about 20 mins and it looked like coach was really giving everyone a fair chance to step up....Box score here https://nbl1.com.au/game?id=345a3b10-23e9-11ef-858d-91fd2bc294c1

Last edited:
I watched that game. Holt did look like Sac's best big man right now. Things could change over the summer. Looks like you have plenty of 3 point shooters, but could use a few 3 point makers. Still looked a bit sloppy on the turn overs, but that could just be a summertime thing. It sort of looked like a pick up game with refs. My impression was that there is a lot of potential there, but it's a ways off at this point.

Latest posts

Back