• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

I need your input -- biggest stories of the decade

Skippy

I'm going to blog this weekend on the biggest stories of the decade in Idaho State athletics. I'd love your input. In your mind, what were the 10 biggest stories in ISU athletics in the 2000s? Jared Allen winning the Buchanon Award? The Bengal women's basketball team winning conference titles and going to the NCAA tournament? The turnover of athletic directors? The deterioration of facilities, followed by a series of improvements at the end of the decade?

You name it, I'll consider it and write about it. Thanks!

Brad B.

Skippy said:
I'm going to blog this weekend on the biggest stories of the decade in Idaho State athletics. I'd love your input. In your mind, what were the 10 biggest stories in ISU athletics in the 2000s? Jared Allen winning the Buchanon Award? The Bengal women's basketball team winning conference titles and going to the NCAA tournament? The turnover of athletic directors? The deterioration of facilities, followed by a series of improvements at the end of the decade?

You name it, I'll consider it and write about it. Thanks!

Brad B.

I think the phoenix-like 2010 football team will be the story to write about. Too bad it hasn't happened yet!

How about the Holt vote? You know, everbody wants to use it but nobody wants to pay for improvements or required maintenance.

How about the 2002 Bengal football team, getting a share of the conference championship. Previous to that, 1981, the national championship year was most recent conference championship.

The women's basketball team's success against powers like Oregon State, UCLA, etc.

How about big donations to the school...

The loss of a legacy...
Babe Caccia comes to mind

Latest posts

Back