• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Ian Fox to ISU...

That's good, it means we'll be real young next year, particularly at PG, but talented. Now we have to hope we can keep these four-year players from leaving. It's frustrating when kids like Scott Tyler leave before they get to the point of being significant contributors. We know this year's recruiting class is going to be at least three freshmen -- it would be outstanding if all three are still here and making signficant contributions in 2017.

PS--Fox is an interesting player -- he averaged 14.6 ppg in his two-year varsity career, shot 46 percent from the field, 79 from the FT line and 36 from 3 point range. Those are solid numbers, but he averaged less than 3 assists a game, which is a concern for a PG. From his video he looks more like a Jordie MacTavish type, a score-first PG. It will be an interesting duel between he and Luzcando for playing time at the point, and I can certainly see Luzcando playing a lot of wing, too.

....when will this "verbal commitment" turn into "signed on the dotted line" ?.....anyone know?....I don't want to jinx anything....I am just sayin' that "I see better than I hear".... :nod:

clawsout said:
....when will this "verbal commitment" turn into "signed on the dotted line" ?.....anyone know?....I don't want to jinx anything....I am just sayin' that "I see better than I hear".... :nod:

Some tweets (and pictures) indicate he signed today...

BnjIobFIYAA_n1i.jpg

Bnja19KIUAA_Nmd.png

spotter said:
Who is the other guy in the picture and what is he signing?

He's Terrell Carter, a teammate of Fox's at Redondo High, and he was signing his LOI to play at Fresno State...

Fox will make a huge impact immediately. He is a very polished PG that shoots lights out! Enjoy

RUHS said:
Fox will make a huge impact immediately. He is a very polished PG that shoots lights out! Enjoy

Welcome to the Bengal family, Ian, we are looking forward to watching you play.

One of the top tournaments in the country! Fox=MVP
http://ballislife.com/top-west-coast-players-show-out-at-jordan-brandmuscle-milk-pacific-shores-tournament/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/p168x128/10277706_10152221511292701_5893960629462542859_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wonder if there is a correlation between Tinkle leaving Montana and Ian coming to ISU. Maybe Tinkle was helping out his former assistant?

I don't know!! That's a good question but from what I hear Ian wanted to go to ISU from the beginning. He likes coach Evans and feels he can start as a freshman potentially.

Latest posts

Back