• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Idaho State goes to NCAA tournament

What a great night of basketball in a full and rocking Reed Gym! Not good for the ole ticker :D but what an experience to win the Big Sky tournament with the home crowd going crazy! All I can say is "What a tremendous tournament and sweet victory for the Lady Bengals!" No matter what happens in the NCAA tourney, tonight was one that will never be forgotten! Thank You, Lady Bengals!! :notworthy:

Big round of applause and kudos to Idaho Central Credit Union for their sponsorship, giveaways, and pregame hot dogs and free throw shooting outside! :thumb:

Congratulations lady Bengals. Great game. I just wonder why Seton allowed you to run up the score like that.

Awesome job ladies! You deserve this!

ESPN projects a 15 seed, which doesn't make a lot of sense. There are teams projected to be seeded higher, but they have lower RPI's and SOS.

http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/bracketology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another bracketologist predicts a 14 seed.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/womans-basketball/bracketology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It will be fun, no matter what!

Go Bengals!

Absolutely awesome game! N. Colorado played some amazing defense tonight. Gotta point out that ISU played some pretty amazing D too... Some very good post D keeping the ball out of their hands down low... and Oakes made life miserable for their leading scorer (shot 2-15). They came through like champs do! Congrats Bengals!

sasquatch said:
Awesome job ladies! You deserve this!

ESPN projects a 15 seed, which doesn't make a lot of sense. There are teams projected to be seeded higher, but they have lower RPI's and SOS.

http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/bracketology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another bracketologist predicts a 14 seed.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/womans-basketball/bracketology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It will be fun, no matter what!

Go Bengals!

Hmm... I was thinking something like an 11 or 12 seed... maybe that was hometown bias?

Awesome job....I'm proud for everyone associated with the team, especially Nancy Graziano, who went years with the basketball program when they were not very good, and Mark Liptak, who will finally call an NCAA Tournament game!

Former ISUSID

(And yes, my Lobos are dancing as well!!!!)

Congrats to the ISU Bengal women. Also, wonderful work by the fans at the game as Northern Colorado was clearly rattled several times by the raucous crowd.

Thrilling game, great season, well deserved kudos to Seton, his staff and a bunch of great young women. It's been a wild ride at times, but they got it done.

And ESPN has had ISU as high as a #13 seed this year. However things are happening regarding other teams and other conferences that are impacting schools like ISU and others.

One example, BYU beat Gonzaga for the WCC title. Gonzaga was ranked #20. They are going to get an at large bid now and they aren't going to be a 12 seed or so. They get slotted much higher in the projections which pushes other schools below them down in the seed chart.

PBP

Congrats to Seton, his staff and the women on a great ending to a wonderful season. And congrats to the fans, who filled Reed and made it a fantastic environment. What great fun this season has been.

Finally, to two former Bengals, Frank and Russ, enjoy your dance as well!

I'd like to say Thank You to Kalee and the marketing department for taking on a huge job and doing a "GREAT JOB". All the comments I heard were positive.

Thank you to all for a great season Bengal Women and good luck at the dance.

It was fun covering the season looking forward to next year.

To all thank you for making it a fun season :clap:

Latest posts

Back