• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Is Kelvin Krosch out for the season with illness?

GOBIGORANGE

Cub, I was told at work that Kelvin Krosch has been in the hospital for two weeks with stomach problems and will not be playing this year. That would be an incredible blow to the program. Cub, could you found out more about this and post the information. Kelvin, hoping this is not the case and hoping for a speedy recovery for you. You are one of those few players that worked hard and played with the heart that I wish all players in the program could have.

I saw on the news the other night that Krosch will miss atleast the first game and possibly a total of 3 games.I sure hope this isnt true.I heard from a reliable source that Kelvin was battling stomach pain all summer(3-4 months) and continued to workout.Come to find out his appendix had been leaking all that time causing him pain, infection and a absess.He was hospitalized for nearly 2 weeks.The bad news is that they missed the other absess and is now causing Krosch difficulties and pain.I sure hope he is able to play this year for his sake and also for the teams sake.We need him.I was certain Mr.Krosch was going to have a HUGE year for us.He really came on last year and had a break out year.GOD BLESS YOU #18!

Kelvin Krosch had his appendix removed. He is not out for the season. He is mending well and running around practice with high spirits. He's moving very well in fact. His expected full recovery should be a few more weeks (the farthest would probably be sitting the first game, but that would be more due to conditioning and play knowledge than anything else I would expect). Keep an eye out for him for sure! Also, look out for Andrew Benavides. He may be eligible to hit the field in a few weeks. His doctors have a final test for him (nerve test) that if he responds well they will give him the go-ahead to play.

-ISU Asst. SID

I am hearing that he just got cleared to resume practice. This is great news.

However the ISJ Blog is reporting that R. Hill as a sprained MCL. This isn't the best news that ISU could hear:

http://pocatelloshops.com/new_blogs/heater/?p=38

Sounds like the team is a walking MASH unit right now. I expect this team to be much more healthy in the fall with one full day less of practice time due to limited practice time. Remember last season--before Montana and Portland State, ISU limited contact during the week and I think the kids responded. I have been hearing that it was very helpful. Sometimes you can afford to go balls to the wall day in and day out. I hope they find a recipe that works for them this fall.

Latest posts

Back