• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Is Kramer responsible for player performance?

your own words....

'You do not need to wonder if there is a purpose or a pattern to my comments regarding a topic as I say what I think. If posters disagree or feel I am being critical so be it'

spartan said:
your own words....

'You do not need to wonder if there is a purpose or a pattern to my comments regarding a topic as I say what I think. If posters disagree or feel I am being critical so be it'

Who is being critical of the team Spartan? Your own words..

Anything that looks good is likely due to Portland State playing their 3rd string this is an old fashioned ass whippin

How do you like them apples?

Is there a moderator to this Forum? Can people really come here and talk the way a few are doing right now. Using profanity on a public board like this does nothing good at all and only hurts the image of the University and it's football team. Cool down fellows!!! Have some respect for fans who want a "clean" forum to come and talk to others about the team.

OK gang. I've just read what has been going on between three of the posters so let's end this right now. Period.

I've issued warnings about this type of situation in the past and am doing so again. Everyone settle down please. If this continues since everyone has been warned again, I will hand out suspensions.

If you want to continue things along what has been taking place do so in a private message but not on a public board.

I understand things can get heated but let's dial things back now. Thanks!

PBP (yes I'm a mod here)

PBP:

I think Spartan should be benched for an illegal hit after further review. A flag was never thrown after his first illegal hit and than he had another illegal hit without a flag thrown. Bhumble was just reacting to his second illegal hit. I was hoping you would throw a flag on spartan after his first and second illegal hits but I guess you thought they were not illegal hits

UFTC

Reborn2010 said:
Is there a moderator to this Forum? Can people really come here and talk the way a few are doing right now. Using profanity on a public board like this does nothing good at all and only hurts the image of the University and it's football team. Cool down fellows!!! Have some respect for fans who want a "clean" forum to come and talk to others about the team.

Did I miss the profanity? I looked over the thread twice and didn't see any.

Humble:

This is what you wrote, "Really dude? You're a F..ing tool."

That's profanity. You know it and I know it. Don't do it again please. Last warning.

Thank you.

PBP

up for the challenge said:
PBP:

I think Spartan should be benched for an illegal hit after further review. A flag was never thrown after his first illegal hit and than he had another illegal hit without a flag thrown. Bhumble was just reacting to his second illegal hit. I was hoping you would throw a flag on spartan after his first and second illegal hits but I guess you thought they were not illegal hits

UFTC

Up:

In the future please don't try to plant the seed in the minds of any mod or individual in authority who tries to keep the board in line, OK? Thank you. Just let us do our jobs...I appreciate it. All your comment does is egg on people and make the situation worse.

I've asked all three individuals to cool it and let this end. I've given warnings. I'll do what I need to do if pushed to the limit...I'd rather not but I will and respectfully I don't need any 'coaching' on it.

Thanks again.

I'm asking all three individuals to drop this and either let this thread end or get back to the question posed when it was started.

PBP

PBP said:
Humble:

That's profanity. You know it and I know it. Don't do it again please. Last warning.

Thank you.

PBP

What part flipping tool?

bhumble said:
PBP said:
Humble:

Thank you.

PBP

What part flipping tool?

Yes.

Most individuals when shown that will immediately have one thing in mind and it is not flipping (which is just another way of saying the word that shall not be named...) So please don't go there again in the future. Thank You.

PBP

Who else is an authority figure to this site other than you and BengalBannMan? I have only seen you and BengalBannMan name highlighted in the color of green? How do you become an authority figure? Do you have to be an X football player, an alumni, or an employee of ISU?

Up for the challenge. You have every right to ask tough questions. Your opinions are valuable to challenge and hold accountable officials in charge. I've never had an opinion of who should lose their job. Football coach or bus driver. I will say if Les Miles after winning 11 games 5 timed can anyone can.

up for the challenge said:
Who else is an authority figure to this site other than you and BengalBannMan? I have only seen you and BengalBannMan name highlighted in the color of green? How do you become an authority figure? Do you have to be an X football player, an alumni, or an employee of ISU?

Good question. I honestly don't know. I saw where the site originator was looking for some help to monitor and control things especially some who were getting out of hand and I contacted them and said I would be willing to do it if they want. They know my credentials and said yes.

And just for the record I am neither a former ISU football player an ISU alumni nor do I work for ISU. I'm an independent contractor hired to do the broadcasts, I don't work for the university and I get no benefits other then an amount of money for each game that I work.

PBP

Latest posts

Back