• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Isn't it funny..?

tuffgong

I think it's comical that the times that this board lights up the most is when there are troubling issues.. No one wants to get on here and talk about our volleyball squad that sits at 7-3 with a loss to top 5 Nebraska, undefeated Drake on their home court, and a very narrow loss to perrenial power BYU in Provo. Nor do they want to talk about our soccer team that is the class of the BSC and sits at 5-2-1, and is poised for a conference title run. To take it further, no one wants to give credit to a ship righted on the football side, where the team is flat out better, and from what I take, the coaching has majorly improved. That is not me guaranteeing any amount of victories, but we will not be the whipping boy in the BSC. The defense and the kicking game are too good for that.

As for me, I'd like to tip my hat to the administration, and the coaches for bringing the winning spirit back.. You can feel something different brewing on campus.

I thought it was so cool to see roughly 1,000 Bengal fans plus student athletes cheering til the very end down in Logan, including multiple coaches and wives from the men's and women's hoops programs.. Joe O'brien, and Seton Sobolewski and their staffs are a class act!

We need to have no less than 8,000 loud fans welcoming back the Bengals for Homecoming vs. NAU on the 25th. We will be 2-1 then, and riding high!

My hat is tipped.

Big game Saturday, Tuff. I watched the Weber/UNC game Saturday night. I saw the 2nd half and all of the overtimes--including the lights going out at 10pm. The Bears look pretty solid this year--the best I have seen them in recent memory. They will still be stinging from losing a game that they caused 6 turnovers in.

Win that game--and ISU will have a nice homecoming crowd. Lose it and...not so much.

That feeling of it turning around is what made leaving so hard, but volleyball and soccer have been tremendous so far, and there isn't a losing team thereI

Frank

Tuff, one of the reasons there isn't much interest right now (other than back to back 1 win seasons) may be due to the first two games ISU played. Two games where the outcome was not much in doubt. IMO, not a very exciting way to start the season.

Latest posts

Back