• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU/UM Game

Bengal Roar

What's the thoughts of everyone for tonights game? The paper said today that there have been many player only meetings and meetings one on one with Coach OB. Players are asking other players to rise to the occasion and hit 3's and just do thier job.

I say this game will be a game like Portland St. vs. Idaho St. The Bengals are hungry and very pissed off and ready to make a statement.

skippy, I am going with the odds maker this time!

bengalroar, I agree, the players are fired up it seems, their sick of losing - THATS GOOD!

I think we win this game in spite of our offensive woes, our defense is so solid against this team I think it "makes" the difference, I would bet we see many fast breaks and layups!

I doubt we see much in the way of standing around on offense as I beleive we will attempt to "run" a bit more

FEAR THE BENGAL!

"Their sick of losing"...

That's "they're". See me after class, young man! :D :D :D

Anyways, I think it will be another epic battle, like the last 4-5 ISU-scUM games. OB said it himself, winning by 3 is a comfortable margin.

Great effort by the Bengals tonight! They're really coming on now, and they could very well compete for the league championship this year! In yesterday's Journal, it was Kellis Robinett that said that according to his league power rankings, ISU had the second worst team in the league -- and I seriously doubt that this is the case. They've got too much talent to be that bad -- even without Kal Bay in the lineup. But we'll still have to play our best against MSU, who just beat Weber at Ogden.

great effort!

love the students!

brilliant decision to trap 3/4 in the second half

loved the line up and the rotations

this was a very nice "all around" performance by the team!

FEAR THE BENGAL!

Good job guys- I missed the game only because I had another engagement- but I wished that I didn't. Sounds like the BENGAL ROAR IS BACK! WoooHooooo!

Let's do this thang on Saturday- i will be there for that one :) ROCK IT BENGALS, ROCK IT!

( I totally missed my calling- I should have been a cheerleader in high school)

loveformybengals said:
Good job guys- I missed the game only because I had another engagement- but I wished that I didn't. Sounds like the BENGAL ROAR IS BACK! WoooHooooo!

Let's do this thang on Saturday- i will be there for that one :) ROCK IT BENGALS, ROCK IT!

( I totally missed my calling- I should have been a cheerleader in high school)

Love.....are you saying that WASN'T you singing the anthem tonight?

So you're gonna OUT ME --just like that, VOTB?? Who are you, McCarthy? Oh well, now everyone knows I'm just a girl with zero basketball credentials. You know, I drank so much water today to keep my vocal chords from drying up- that I almost peed my pants during that song. Can you imagine that cute little kid who wipes the floor having to clean that up? Luckily I averted a major disaster. But seriously, I didn't really almost pee my pants- just thought about how crappy (no pun intended) it would be if I did.

Yes, it was me---but I had to leave right after I finished singing- so I didn't get to see the guys play :( But Saturday night I will!

BENGALZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! It is way past my bedtime.

loveformybengals, contact me at [email protected] if you so choose...I believe I have a picture of it for you facebook if you have one.

ISUSID

P.S. Montana's fanboard busted on me for crediting a turnover to Johnson and not Hasquet. Watching a game on BigSkyTV.org on that teeny little screen and they can see a play better than me like 10 feet away. I love playing the Griz....their fans make it fun....

See you all on Saturday...Mitch should be back with the live-blog then (he had dentistry done and just wasn't feeling well)...

Loveformybengals, You have a great voice! You sang the song with passion. There are alot of different voices out there and i do enjoy listening to our Nation's Song everytime it is sung but you nailed it tonight. I even told myself i need to go find that gal and tell her great job but i noticed you left right after. So great job!

A good win for Idaho State, and perhaps the start of something!

Nice to see Kilpatrick break out - we need his 3 point shooting badly.

The Big Sky is wide-open for the team that can put it all together right now.

Will it be the Bengals?

loveformybengals said:
So you're gonna OUT ME --just like that, VOTB?? Who are you, McCarthy? Oh well, now everyone knows I'm just a girl with zero basketball credentials. You know, I drank so much water today to keep my vocal chords from drying up- that I almost peed my pants during that song. Can you imagine that cute little kid who wipes the floor having to clean that up? Luckily I averted a major disaster. But seriously, I didn't really almost pee my pants- just thought about how crappy (no pun intended) it would be if I did.

Yes, it was me---but I had to leave right after I finished singing- so I didn't get to see the guys play :( But Saturday night I will!

BENGALZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! It is way past my bedtime.

Love....Sorry about that, but I thought everybody deserved to know that one of our regular Bengal faithful was as amazingly talented as you are. Like BengalRoar...I thought you were amazingly superb, and I'm especially glad you didn't wee-wee on the floor. You probably didn't notice, but I saw a lot of people in the stands under the flag turn around during the anthem to see who the heck was signing. Girl...you are a star!

Didn't the whole team including Coach look relaxed? It had a different feel last night. They were focused and poised. The players went out and played superb Defense and great offense. I have to say too that they did not play scared. I think they were let loose last night to play their type of ball. They were all on the same page. Go Bengals!

Where were ya Super?

VOTB AND BENGAL ROAR....you flatter me way too much! Thank you for your kind words. Mother by day, SUPERSTAR by night! Hardly.

It occurred to me, as I waited to sing...that these players must be so incredibly nervous before a game. I mean, i had significantly sweaty armpits and a huge pit in my stomach just because i was going to sing a song- these guys have a lot more pressure on themselves...including the coaches. I don't envy their position on game night. So many fans with expectations- whose only responsibility is to pay for overpriced popcorn and drinks, yell a bit- then post their two-cents online. I'd MUCH rather be an opinionated fan- SO much easier. I admire the job they do on the court, win or lose.

Latest posts

Back