• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU/UNC game

Bengal Roar

What do all you BB guru's think of the upcoming game? We are just trying to stay in the playoff mix for now. I know there are a lot of games left but we better make a stance. If we do make the playoffs the good thing is it will probably be at Weber? Not to far to drive if we make it that far and i think we can. We have got to quit playing lazy ball. Some of our big guys i noticed last game are so scared to drive and they get a nervous look on their face like they are going to get ran into that they freeze up and make poor shots. This has been a huge problem and it will continue to be until they can change. It has gotten a bit better but not by much. The whole team needs to DRIVE to the basket more. I hope they can change some things around. They are a good bunch of players that need to believe in themselves a bit more. Not every player is sold on that yet and it is getting to late in the season. Lets go Bengals!

isu is what 4 & 5 in conference and 7 & 16 overall? and you're talking playoffs? you're joking right?

If i am not mistaken doesn't the BSC take the top 6 teams? Yea, i am talking the BSC playoffs! Someone correct me if i am wrong. Are you saying there is no hope for us Spartan?

Bengal Roar is right, the BSC tourny takes the 6 best teams from the conference.

1st round- #1 and #2 seeds have first round byes
#3 vs #6 @ #3 seed
#4 vs #5 @ #4 seed

2nd round
#1 seed vs winner of #4/#5
#2 seed vs winner of #3/#6

And the final is explainable, the teams I see making the tourny this year are

Weber State
Portland State
Montana
Montana State
Idaho State
Northern Colorado

Eastern Wash, Sac and NAU really suck this year.

Latest posts

Back