• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU @ Utah State

bengalcub

Watching the game on Utah State TV. ISU is intimidated and getting rolled by an Aggie club that is not as good as it has been in the past. Not saying they are not good, but they are not 20+ better than ISU.

The Bengals are intimidated and are showing that they are nowhere near being a top four BSC club.

40-12--ISU is playing just as horrible on defense. I cannot believe that an O'Brien coached team is this bad on defense--interior defense in particular.

Very discouraging--long way to go for ISU to show that they belong near the top of the Sky.

I feel ya my friend--bad investment for us both tonight.

The Ags are backing off Gilchrest and daring him to shoot. Tatum and Carson are no shows and this team looks gassed and confused on defensive rotations.

I have no idea anymore. It's just bad. I feel for the guys. We have enough talent to play with these guys. I am speechless when it comes to basketball and if you ask my wife that's hard to do. Looking forward to my coaching days.

Get used to games like this. Our fate is in the hands of A.K. and if he's not on then teams will zone us all night long. The lack of a three point threat absolutly killed us tonight.

Latest posts

Back