• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU vs. NAU

boisebengal

ISU takes on NAU this Saturday, and although it appears our chances of winning down there are pretty slim, we won't give up without a fight. NAU's won the last 8 meetings between the two clubs, and we haven't even won down there since 1984. The 19th ranked Jacks are 4-2 this year and whipped powerhouse Montana 34-16 last month. The NAU website stated that it will be on television on Fox Sports Arizona Plus, which is on DirecTV on channels 695 and 695-1, and will be replayed Monday at 1 pm on Fox Sports Arizona.

ISU up 14-12 at halftime. I think ISU leads the BigSky in Homecoming Games played on Visitors' field. With a win today in Flagstaff, that could change in the future. GO BENGALS!

It's unfortunate the way the Bengals let it slip away after that fumble at the 15 of NAU.... now 32-14 after 3 straight scores in the 3rd.

Even though we lost the game, I'm real pleased at how ISU played as they never gave up. And I'm now thinking that the games against Southern Utah and Weber are winnable. I think that Arias is looking very good and I'm glad to see the o-line starting to open up the holes when run-blocking, whereas last year we had a difficult time doing this. Looks like Matt Troxel is doing a good job with the line, even though he's never played the position before. I would like to see Wesley Wingrove become more consistent, however, when he's snapping the ball out of the shotgun formation. Our receiving corps are all looking very good -- especially true freshman Chad Hansen. And it's nice to see the defense much more improved than last season. Wait 'til next season -- we don't have Cal-Davis or NAU on the schedule, but our win-loss record will definitely be better. I can't figure out why it's been so quiet here lately. Where is everybody?

I've been AWOL for awhile but I keep the Bengals as one of my teams on the ESPN app.

Tough loss but the Bengals look like they might be turning the corner. I don't go the moral victory route but hopefully, the team can build on the positives and string a couple more wins this year. Definitely a possibility.

Turn the corner
Fig. to pass a critical point in a process. The patient turned the corner last night. She should begin to show improvement now. The project has turned the corner. The rest should be easy. [Courtesy of thefreedictionary.com]

Latest posts

Back