• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU/Washington St. Predictions

Okay let me give my two more cents and they I will let this go..... History does repeat itself and history usually dictates what happens with 1A/1AA games. Are we expected to lose, yes. Are people planning for us to lose, yes.

Do I think we are going to lose? No and neither does AJ Storms and others. I will stick to my original prediction and outcome.

You see, history can get it wrong sometimes. Montana thinks they are going to go in and beat Tennessee. They think that it is a reality and they will play that way and their fans think that way. Did MSU think they were going to beat Colorado? Yes and they did. Did Appy St. think they were going to beat Michigan? Yes and they did and so on and so on....

Moral of the story....Believe and know you are going to win every game and great things will come your way. Oh yea, and think and believe like Montana fans and the expectation bar will be raised very very high for the football program and fans! GO BENGALS!

KPVI Bengal Fan said:
It’s kind of silly that a fan from a BCS conference would come on here and try to start a fight with a fan base that just endured another one win season. Just look at the predictions on here. You don’t need to kick a fan while they are down.

Something else to keep in mind is that, like always with the internet, someone posting on this forum could be a 12 year old kid. So some people have a legitimate reason for being immature.

Gocougs said:
WSU 48-ISU 10, 4th team should be in by end of the third

...Oh and for the person talking about ISU's up tempo offense, WSU runs the no huddle as with bigger, faster playes and more of them.

Tuel should pick the secondary apart just like he did to every PAC 12 school last season and this year he will have a running game to go with it. Also Tuel can really run.

Last year

USC 222 yards 2 TDs

UCLA 311 yards 2 TDs

Oregon 245 yards 2 TDs

Arizona 257 yards 1 TD

Stanford 298 yards 4 TDs

ASU 200 yards

OSU 157 yards , ran for 80 2TD's

UW 298 yards 3 TDs

Only Drew Bledsoe tossed for more yards as a true frosh and sophmore. T

Here he is and see you on Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg74nl5oSLo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scary stuff... he must be really good. How many of those games did you win?

I know you guys lost to ASU 42-0, but I had no idea he torched them for 200 yards..

We didn't lose games last year because of a bad passing game. Our passing game was good.

Our running game and defense were both horrible.

Defense wins games. We had no defense so we lost games. It's as simple as that.

I know Tuel is good. I know he's gonna have a career day against us. Any PAC-12 starter should destroy us, or they shouldn't be starting in the PAC-12.

I just hope we compete hard and don't embarrass ourselves. The Cougs would literally be at rock-bottom if they lost to us.

First of all, as a Cougar, I hope the game is a friendly one, and no one on either side of the ball gets injured.

That being said, I don't really think this will be much of a contest. Last year, we barely escaped with a win against Montana State. The lack of experience and maturity on our team last year was pretty obvious. As the season went on, we started hanging in there with teams like Arizona, Stanford, and Oregon. If we played Montana State at the end of the year, I don't think it would have been as close. By the end of the season, we were playing our best ball in 4 years. That momentum carried over, and I can honestly say, this has been the best spring and fall camps I've seen in years. We could win 6 or more games this year (8 if the stars align, 4 if this season is a disaster). We are ready to break out of the cellar of the Pac-12 this year, and we finally have the talent and depth to do it.

Looking at your roster, I can say our biggest concern ought to be T Moore, or T-Mobile, as you guys call him. His kick returning and punt returning abilities are pretty scary. I'm not too worried about him rushing or receiving on us, but his return abilities are legit. On defense, Storms can't do it all on his own, and our sheer size on the line is going to be very tiring on you guys.

We also run a fast pace offense, and our guys are in pretty good shape. I don't think we'll come close to gassing. Expect us to run the ball a lot, utilizing our size advantage in the trenches. But when we do throw, we're going to make it count. We have several guys that can go deep, and will.

I expect us to put 50+ points on the board. Honestly, it could be more, but I believe Wulff will pull back on the reigns a bit.

I expect our defense to keep the Bengals to 13 points or less.

Just a Fan

I could easily be
the Patron Saint
of Lost Causes.

I am the underdog.

My Bengals will play
WSU Cougars Saturday.

My heart will be wearing
Orange & Black at 2 PM.

My personal colors
are black & blue.

Bill, I don't quite know what you meant by all that, but it was beautiful nonetheless...

WSU 52
ISU 14

Latest posts

Back