• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU @ Weber St - True Test?

john_clayton

Moving forward and onto game week v. Weber State, what do the Bengals have to do to get a "W" in Ogden? After two weeks vs. FBS teams, what is the "identity" of the 2009 Bengals? IMO, other than the guys playing hard for 60 minutes, better (relatively speaking) play on the defensive side of the ball (series here and there), a strong legged PK, a decent return man in JDP, what can we expect on Sat. v. Weber?

Very much so a true test! We can't wait year after year. The time is now. Did you hear what i said...........THE TIME IS NOW!!! This is where the rubber meets the road.

Let me pose a question. Why are we going to be better next year compared to this year? Or why better this year then last year? There is a trend folks and we (fans and community) keep giving hall passes year after year. We keep enabling the problem. We are either progressing or not. It will show come Saturday which direction we are going.

I am going up to the game this weekend and i am not going up there just to spend money on fuel-lunch-dinner-licorice and popcorn at the game just to see us improve or find the positives of our team. I am going up there with the expectations of WINNING. If we don't expect to win NOW than we will NEVER expect to win at all. There is not some "easy button" we push in the future to change our winning ways. It starts with Attitude now! THE TIME IS NOW!

We got the coaches. We got the players to make this happen. We love ya Coach Z and Staff. We love ya Jerry and Brad. We love ya Frank and Co. We love ya Jeff Tingey and Co. We realize the hours-hard work and heart you put into this. It doesn't go unnoticed. We got to work these things out and at times we will hit bumps in the road but we all got to stay together and get through it. You need Southeast Idaho. I believe the people are ready. They just need that invite. They need the warm fuzzy of feeling appreciated and welcomed! If all of yall are ready I know i am ready to get these winning ways started. Remember "Its all about Family." Lets go get a win at Weber! GO BENGALS!

Glad to see that there's so much fisting talk going on. Good to know you're all preparing to get fisted. Let's hope the players have some donut pillows to sit on for the ride home. Being bent over for 60 minutes is gonna take a toll on the backside.

HAHAHAHA. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Cause I'm sure that counting bengal wins in the last 5 years doesn't really do the job.

Latest posts

Back