• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU Women Kick Weber back to Ogden

votb

Nice win over Weber tonight by the Bengal women!

Weber State vs Idaho State
03/03/11 7:05 p.m. at Pocatello, Idaho (Reed Gym)
At Pocatello, Idaho (Reed Gym)

IDAHO STATE 71, WEBER STATE 51

WEBER STATE (7-20, 3-12 BSC)
PATTERSON, Megan 6-15 0-0 16; ANDERSON, Caitlin 3-8 5-6 12; METOYER, Mariah
3-5 0-0 7; WOODFIELD, Mikell 3-3 0-0 6; PFAU, Jordan 2-9 0-1 5; JOHNSON,
Justine 2-5 0-0 4; HUGHES, Amanda 0-2 1-2 1; CRONE, Kehlsie 0-0 0-0 0.
Totals 19-47 6-9 51.

IDAHO STATE (17-11, 8-7 BSC)
OAKES,Kaela 5-8 8-8 18; REED,Lindsey 7-12 2-3 17; PICKERING,Chelsea 6-13 4-4
17; HORTON,Cydney 3-6 1-2 7; VELLA,Ashleigh 2-7 0-0 4; JENSEN,Jessica 2-4
0-0 4; GREEN,Kari 1-3 0-0 2; JENKINS,Kara 1-3 0-0 2; BITTER,Sheryl 0-3 0-0
0; SMITH,Aralee 0-0 0-0 0. Totals 27-59 15-17 71.

Weber State................... 27 24 - 51
Idaho State................... 34 37 - 71

3-point goals--Weber State 7-16 (PATTERSON, Megan 4-9; ANDERSON, Caitlin
1-3; METOYER, Mariah 1-1; PFAU, Jordan 1-2; JOHNSON, Justine 0-1), Idaho
State 2-11 (REED,Lindsey 1-3; PICKERING,Chelsea 1-3; VELLA,Ashleigh 0-3;
JENKINS,Kara 0-1; OAKES,Kaela 0-1). Fouled out--Weber State-None, Idaho
State-None. Rebounds--Weber State 37 (PFAU, Jordan 8), Idaho State 26
(PICKERING,Chelsea 4; JENKINS,Kara 4). Assists--Weber State 6 (JOHNSON,
Justine 2; PATTERSON, Megan 2), Idaho State 11 (OAKES,Kaela 3). Total
fouls--Weber State 15, Idaho State 16. Technical fouls--Weber State-None,
Idaho State-None. A-1207

To my knowledge Shannon Byrne is no longer in the program(I'm not sure about the why's and wherefore's), and Andrea suffered a tragedy this last week when one of her best friends was killed in an accident. I believe she went home for the funeral, etc. They weren't sure last night if she would be back for tomorrow's game or not.

Yes it's wise. It's better to know the real reason than to listen to rumors like Andrea quit the team because she was'nt starting and other reasons I heard at the game.

Mark said on the radio Thursday night why Andrea wasn't there...so I presume it was public knowledge. And I just can't believe some of the stuff people come up with when things like this happen...rumors and all. I mean someone had to pull that rumor clear out of the septic tank (about Andi quitting). If it's true that she was gone because a best friend was killed...people are just nuts making up crazy stories.

Latest posts

Back