• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

IT IS TIME TO TAKE A STAND!!!!!!!!

BengalSapper

:x :x :x :x I recently found this board and have enjoyed finding other Bengal fans and talking football. I also found the board at http://www.championshipsubdivision.com on this board everyone bashes and talks mad trash about ISU. Go to this board speak your mind represent Bengal football and help me deflate the ego of all the Montana fans hope to see you there.

This is why Bengal fans piss me off. Talk big in a small board but wont dare speak there mind with the rest of the sky listening. There are fans of all of the BIG SKY schools and I appear to be the only Bengal. So I guess that I will be the only one that will represent ISU for now.

PS it is fanplay the same host of this web site that hosts the championship subdivision board.

BengalSapper said:
This is why Bengal fans piss me off. Talk big in a small board but wont dare speak there mind with the rest of the sky listening. There are fans of all of the BIG SKY schools and I appear to be the only Bengal. So I guess that I will be the only one that will represent ISU for now.

PS it is fanplay the same host of this web site that hosts the championship subdivision board.

Discretion is the better part of valor, dude.

Talk big? Nobody talks on this board PERIOD! :lol:

sapper .... sorry you got your panties all in a twist - but you posted spam

you got spanked on some other forum so you went looking for internet backup?

spam, spam, spam.....

The link provided is owned by the same people that own this board, so not spam :)

And more ISU fans the better - anything to outnumber the Griz...

Perhaps if we had won more than 2 games in the last 2 years and 5 under Zam's tenure we would be able to fight back against the bengal smack talk. Really sucks, but it is what it is. Gotta win a couple games before we can pump our chests and say how good we are. Griz fans may be annoying, but having won like 12 conference titles in a row gives them some heavy leverage. And superfan, stop talking please. If there was anything to talk about we would get on here and throw down. Go talk with your comrades in middle earth and shave the tops of your feet so you can feel like you fit in with the regular people.

Sapper--good job supporting the Bengals. I use to take on folks on the AGS board and EGRIZ, but I grew tired of defending Holt Arena, the turf and Pocatello. Not to mention the fact that most schools would like a new BSC that does not include ISU--it gets me so pissed that I loose it. The to top it off, the Griz and the Bobcats constantly refer to ISU as THUGS...yet they have both had runs of lawlessness in Bozeman and Missoula. I just can't find the drive to outwit the haters any longer.

Keep on keepin' on. You the man...

Latest posts

Back