• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

It's Game Day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
...i agree "up"...and we should have gotten rid of the butterflies and hopefully work on ironing out mental mistakes from the first game...should be close to having all cylinders working....need to look good this week and show more of the I-AA talent i believe we have .....maybe we are watching the latest soap opera to hit southeastern idaho..."The Young and The Talented".... :lol: ........."Go Bengals!".....

Yes I think that is best. I am in Toronto Canada today and spotted a kid with a ISU shirt on at the Yorkdale mall today maybe that is a good sign. I hope that the D has learned to trust each other when they did the D was able to keep the WR covered and run down the QB. We can use the game against western to get things right. and needs to get the passing yards down. Anyone been to UC-davis my wife and I are going to the game and wondering if anyone has any helpful tips?

BengalSapper said:
Anyone been to UC-davis my wife and I are going to the game and wondering if anyone has any helpful tips?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=657053027639796&set=a.146875858657518.27148.141181529226951&type=1#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Are you ready to tailgate Bengal style? Well then we have something for you.
Who: Idaho State vs. UC Davis.
What: Bengals Tailgate Party!!
When: Saturday, September 28, 2013 @ 3:30 pm, game starts at 6 pm (Mountain Time).
Where: Lot 40 at the corner of Hutchinson Drive & Dairy Road (east of LaRue Road).

Great BBQ Ribs, beverages and much more will be served, so come hungry. Let us know if you plan on attending the tailgate only or both the tailgate and the game. RSVP by Wednesday, September 25th by contacting Carla Jensen at [email protected] or (208) 282-4787.

Hosts: Jerry & Kay Walters (’63), Mike Prime (’70) & Robyn Prime (’70).

A block of rooms is being held at the Aggie Inn. Call (530) 756-0352 and ask for the Idaho State University Group Discount rate.

For more information please go to: http://www.isu.edu/ucdavisgame" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HA! So awesome, I don't even get a rebuttal.

Anyways, GO ISU. I am getting sick of watching them lose, and there needs to be more energy from the crowd, even if we are a bit out of reach of winning. I know it is obvious, but it is good just be be reminded every once and a while. In my understanding, people normally feed off of energy.

fanofthebengals87 - letuknow once said that this team is in the process of rebuilding and it takes time. Whether you believe that or not it is up to you. The good news is that we are 1-0 and will soon be 2-0.

Actually I typed a very long rebuttal but decided last night to not post it I was going to take the high road and not respond. It is very difficult to try and discuss issues with a uneducated bigot. People like you make people not come to the dome for ISU games, not donate to ISU or not attend the school. So using your logic the Mormons make the games lame so using that same logic all athletic events with morons must be lame. I went to the Highland vs Century game and it was loud and electric. The Mormons make up 65% of the community so the majority of the 5000+ in attendance was LDS. Everyone seemed to have a great time the Mormons, Catholics, protestant, Lutherans and even some Muslims. But by your logic this is not possible!!!! The reason the ISU games lack energy or the crowd is lame is not because of the religions that attend but the performance of the team. SO using your logic and reasoning is wrong that means you are wrong...... If the team wins the dome will be sold out, I remember the winning seasons (those Mormons could be loud and exciting) When the winning returns so will crowd and the energy. As for fanofthebengals87 I do not associate with or accept the views of a religious bigot. I have never posted my religious views in this board and have never pushed my religion on anyone as it is inappropriate. I have posted things that concern this university, community and football team. I am friends with Jews, Muslims, Mormons Catholics atheist and so on. Please do not post on this board if it is raciest, sexiest or religious bigoted hate speech it is unacceptable and not welcome.

BengalSapper said:
Actually I typed a very long rebuttal but decided last night to not post it I was going to take the high road and not respond. It is very difficult to try and discuss issues with a uneducated bigot. People like you make people not come to the dome for ISU games, not donate to ISU or not attend the school. So using your logic the Mormons make the games lame so using that same logic all athletic events with morons must be lame. I went to the Highland vs Century game and it was loud and electric. The Mormons make up 65% of the community so the majority of the 5000+ in attendance was LDS. Everyone seemed to have a great time the Mormons, Catholics, protestant, Lutherans and even some Muslims. But by your logic this is not possible!!!! The reason the ISU games lack energy or the crowd is lame is not because of the religions that attend but the performance of the team. SO using your logic and reasoning is wrong that means you are wrong...... If the team wins the dome will be sold out, I remember the winning seasons (those Mormons could be loud and exciting) When the winning returns so will crowd and the energy. As for fanofthebengals87 I do not associate with or accept the views of a religious bigot. I have never posted my religious views in this board and have never pushed my religion on anyone as it is inappropriate. I have posted things that concern this university, community and football team. I am friends with Jews, Muslims, Mormons Catholics atheist and so on. Please do not post on this board if it is raciest, sexiest or religious bigoted hate speech it is unacceptable and not welcome.

I am well educated, great logic (people are just ignorant!) and I am not a bigot. LOL. And really it shouldn't matter what the team does, fans should be loyal through the thick and thin. Like I have, and most of the people on here really.

Not trying to piss anyone off but this thread is now locked. Once we start slamming religion--its time to lock it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back