• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Jared Allen vs Even Dietrich-Smith

tipsy

Looks like Sunday night we'll have the chance to hear "Idaho State" from a couple of our former Bengals on Sunday Night Football! I doubt Jared Allen will give us a shout out because he is a little more concerned with saying something funny with his school culinary arts (or whatever it is), then saying Idaho State. Hopefully Even can give us a little shout out when he gets his chance to say his School!

Regardless, it's great to see a couple of former ISU greats battle it out on National TV!

tipsy said:
I doubt Jared Allen will give us a shout out because he is a little more concerned with saying something funny with his school culinary arts (or whatever it is), then saying Idaho State. Hopefully Even can give us a little shout out when he gets his chance to say his School!

Here's what's funny. Last night, Evan introduced himself as being from Idaho State. During the introductions for the Viking D, Jared of course said he was from Culinary Academy. On Twitter, there were LOTS of tweets about Jared and Idaho State. While most thought it was funny - some said it was because he was embarrassed to reference ISU - almost all mentioned that he did go here. Some mentioned they looked it up to see where he played. Go on Twitter and see for yourself.

Now with Evan, there were a few tweets, but most were about his awesome blocking. Point being, I think most people are oblivious to the school they hear the players are from unless it's something like Jared's which catches their attention. In a roundabout way, I think it might actually garner more attention. Think of all the people who looked it up without tweeting about it. Funny enough, Aaron Rodgers introduced himself as being from a J.C, not Cal.

Also, Josh Hill caught his first regular season passes of his NFL career yesterday, 2 for 17 yards.

Nice to see some Bengal success in the NFL!

Trade deadline is tomorrow, but keep an eye out for a possible trade involving Jared. Denver is being talked about, as are a few others.

zHlZP7j.gif

I've never played on a defense this bad in my life.

Latest posts

Back